1. Neltharion population...

Hello guys, so I was playing on Lich King, Icecrown and there is nice population like above 5k ppl anytime it's great, people are nice, there are bg's, arenas, dungeon's and raid's, so what i want to say is that you don't have to wait so much for que in those things... so i decieded to transfer to the Cataclysm- Neltharion, I expected same thing ppl are playing, just same thing as Icecrown and boom i entered realm, made char. went to orgrimar and there was like 15 ppl total... I want to suggest is that you make thing simmilar to the Icecrown before, just to make people start playing neltharion again, i don't want to say that server is bad or something, just want to say if you can fix as much as possible bugs that are sent to you guys, to do some new things, like event's, world quests and those things, just to bring people back to the Neltharion.

sorry for bad English, just want to help you with those things i can... sounds *****ic or ******ed but its just my oppinion...
    have a great day/night!

For the Horde!

2. welcome to a realm that's been neglected almost completely for over a year causing people to quit in masses

can't speak for today's update but last few updates might have fixed some 'old content'...
    but they f***ed up Dragon Soul (cata endgame raid) over pretty badly so for a few weeks no leg tokens dropped
    then boss targeting was off on last boss making it a 0 tank boss
    now before today's update there was 0 melee damage incoming from bosses in the raid, elemental damage yes, melee nope...
    before the old content update DS worked relatively fine, now it's a travesty they say they're working on fixing...

if you're used to quests and mechanics working more or less perfectly, do make sure you're sitting down when you play and try to do quests that give you better armor (my latest 85 has had a lvl 21 headpiece until level 74 due to lack of working quests in the level range you come to)

and as staff said, they can't drop Icecrown's development until they're happy with the core and how stuff works on it (pending reworks of Storm Peaks and Sholazar will probably take some time before they focus on a full ICC rework when it's time to release it on Lordaeron)
    so a fair estimate would be early summer next year before they can shift SOME of their developers onto MoP because they need to fix that s**t up before someone makes an unbiased review of it and puts it on youtube, basically telling the world that Warmane supports realms that barely work at all... seriously 5.4.8 trinitycore would be better than current Warmane MoP core
    and only in early 2018 they might finally put another dev or 2 onto cata, if it's still peaking above 100 players on a saturday by then that is

3. welcome to a realm that's been neglected almost completely for over a year causing people to quit in masses

can't speak for today's update but last few updates might have fixed some 'old content'...
    but they f***ed up Dragon Soul (cata endgame raid) over pretty badly so for a few weeks no leg tokens dropped
    now before today's update there was 0 melee damage incoming from bosses in the raid, elemental damage yes, melee nope...
    before the old content update DS worked relatively fine, now it's a travesty they say they're working on fixing...

if you're used to quests and mechanics working more or less perfectly, do make sure you're sitting down when you play and try to do quests that give you better armor (my latest 85 has had a lvl 21 headpiece until level 74 due to lack of working quests in the level range you come to)

and as staff said, they can't drop Icecrown's development until they're happy with the core and how stuff works on it (pending reworks of Storm Peaks and Sholazar will probably take some time before they focus on a full ICC rework when it's time to release it on Lordaeron)
    so a fair estimate would be early summer next year before they can shift SOME of their developers onto MoP because they need to fix that s**t up before someone makes an unbiased review of it and puts it on youtube, basically telling the world that Warmane supports realms that barely work at all... seriously 5.4.8 trinitycore would be better than current Warmane MoP core
    and only in early 2018 they might finally put another dev or 2 onto cata, if it's still peaking above 100 players on a saturday by then that is
    Can't agree more. +

4. Okey i get it, damn so happy to start playing on cata and just no ppl... without ppl it's not same feel leveling/pvping/pveing anymore :/

5. welcome to a realm that's been neglected almost completely for over a year causing people to quit in masses

Yep... #msg2short

6. Server had low population even when DS was working fine. Just people doesn't want to play Cata since they have fully scripted WOTLK and decent scripted MoP. Cata is not that good expansion compared to WOTLK and MoP. If you check a little bit in google you will see that most of the people opinion is "cata is the worst expansion". Maybe because DS is very easy raid (FL is more complicated but its not endgame raid), maybe because pvp is not balanced etc.etc.
    My advice is: In accordance with the current status of the warmane servers- if you want to play pve- go play WOTLK, if you want to play PVP- go MoP.

7. Server had low population even when DS was working fine. Just people doesn't want to play Cata since they have fully scripted WOTLK and decent scripted MoP. Cata is not that good expansion compared to WOTLK and MoP. If you check a little bit in google you will see that most of the people opinion is "cata is the worst expansion". Maybe because DS is very easy raid (FL is more complicated but its not endgame raid), maybe because pvp is not balanced etc.etc.
    My advice is: In accordance with the current status of the warmane servers- if you want to play pve- go play WOTLK, if you want to play PVP- go MoP.
    (Before you say anything, I'm an Icecrown player) Still people like Cata and wants Cata, not MoP, not Wotlk. If you want to eat something at a restarurant, you want to get what you asked for, not something healthier or something cheaper, you want the dish you asked for. Can't just order Neltharion's community to move Wotlk or MoP because they're in a better state.

8. But ofc there are and there will be people who like Cata, i did not said the opposite. I'm just saying that server have low population because most of the people prefer other expansions. For my exp with WOW (playing since TBC) I can say I like the most MoP > TBC > WOTLK. Cata was a short period in my life and bored me 2-3 months after i started to play (meanwhile i got 405 ilvl....).

9. if you're keen on playing cataclysm there are far better alternatives than neltharion. i regret wasting my time on that realm.

10. Donated so much money on my cata characters, Loved every moment on that server but with the low population and enjoying wotlk more i just don't see it as the 2.5-3k pop server it used to be. I am sorry to say guys but its just not what it was. :(

11. Shadowmourne warriors one shooting everything
    "The most balanced pvp"

#msg2short
    Edited: October 14, 2016

12. Have neltharion working at 99% just like WOTLK currently is, and we'll talk more about the people preference .
    I moved from cata after moltdown, to MoP, and now im trying wotlk because both of these died , due to , read above. Prefference =/= lack of staff fixes/development/content , ppl migrate whether they like it or not, or just quit.

WOTLK ... from my PvP pov, it couldnt suck more than it does, i guess. Shadowmourne warriors one shooting everything is so fun and the thing is. its not even acquire-able , because its b̶u̶g̶g̶e̶d̶ cough cough,,,, the main source of donations.
    Burst is ridiculously high, and most ppl i see are more PvE geared if not full pve gear , than PvP gear which doesnt make any sense in the first place. Its kinda stupid that i have to PvE in order to be fine in PvP. rofl. The problem is hate pve with every fiber of my being, so the hell with pvp for me, so that means, **** wotlk :) Awaiting mop/cata working at least 2% more than it does , with more ppl on them , then i'd come back
    Honestly what you said is partialy true. One thing is for sure.. Back on Molten we had Sargers (3x xp cuz fun) and Neltharion (5x xp which was a bit faster but was still fun and exciting) and Sargeras even had QUE time. YES. A f****** que time and Neltharion had a big population ( I would dare and say that it was over 2.3k ppl peak times and Sargeras was atleast 3k+ with those que times). That's all from me. And one more thing... Vashj'ir worked back then aswell as majority of cata end zones (Uldum, Hyjal etc.) and that's why so many ppl played. Now you have 7x xp rates + heirlooms which are easily buyable through vote/coin shop or even from those guild misc vendors or jp heirloom vendors. Leveling isn't that fun anymore but atleast they got Cata zones working which means ppl should come back. Ofcourse, that's my opinion. I forgot to mention that they fixed DS aswell as FL trash for rep gaining which is good for fl rep runs.

13. Back on Molten we had Sargers (3x xp cuz fun) and Neltharion (5x xp which was a bit faster but was still fun and exciting)
    Actually Sargeras was x20 and Neltharion was x15 and then x10, higher rates realms are more populated than low rated ones

Leveling isn't that fun anymore but atleast they got Cata zones working which means ppl should come back
    Leveling is not the selling point of wow, for the majority its just a harassment between you and the real content, people want to skip it as fast as they can and that has nothing to do with a server's longevity

Neltharion was neglected, let to starve and now its dying

14. Server had low population even when DS was working fine. Just people doesn't want to play Cata since they have fully scripted WOTLK and decent scripted MoP. Cata is not that good expansion compared to WOTLK and MoP. If you check a little bit in google you will see that most of the people opinion is "cata is the worst expansion". Maybe because DS is very easy raid (FL is more complicated but its not endgame raid), maybe because pvp is not balanced etc.etc.
    No, that's far from true. I played for over a year in Neltharion in weekly endgame content, raiding with the best guilds. I saw it all first hand, and people basically left because they were fed up with the neglect. We have seen for more than a year that they would do weekly fixes and updates for WOTLK even though it's 99% scripted, whereas Cata went for OVER A YEAR without a single update even though it's maaaaajorly bugged. That drove people away, make no mistake.

Cata a bad expansion? WTF

15. hi can help me i need lvling up 85 my mage any one know how to buy for lvling ?q