1. Haven't played in over a year, what's changed?

I'm thinking about coming back. I have several 90s on both sides geared up to what was about current when I last played for both pve and pvp.

How are things on the server since then? Any new old dungeons/raid content opened up? How's the pvp scene doing?

2. Upgraded to 5.4.8
    Some fixes to spell/talents
    2 New BGs
    New PvP gear: Prideful
    SoO raid (last MoP raid)
    2 Scenario
    relases/rescript of 3 isles: Timelss , Thunder, Giants
    Battle pet

Lost 50% of active players ( comparated to august 2015)

Soon: old dungeon/raids ( for xmog). More info at Devlog and changelog pages

3. You came at the worst time. Better grind them rep and professions before Oct

4. Which reps do you mean? My old characters had a bunch of MoP reps already maxed and I really only care about pvp.

5. Welcome Back Mr. Mage. Nice to see you return. Hopefully away from the toxic players that made you leave in the first place. In any case, PvP on MoP is toxic also. But there are those upsides. Pew pew kite pew pew dead. Keep it going Heidel.

6. Which reps do you mean? My old characters had a bunch of MoP reps already maxed and I really only care about pvp.
    Basically on On October 1, 2016 they are gonna change same rates:

Experience: x7 (so it will be the same)
    Gold rate from x7 to x3
    Weapon skills from x5 to x3
    Profession rate from x5 to x1
    Reputation rate from x7 to x1

7. Welcome Back Mr. Mage. Nice to see you return. Hopefully away from the toxic players that made you leave in the first place. In any case, PvP on MoP is toxic also. But there are those upsides. Pew pew kite pew pew dead. Keep it going Heidel.
    Thanks, I'm surprised you remember who I am. I mostly left after my guild fell apart and then I sort of just drifted away and played other things.

8. Alliance and Horde can't speak to each other anymore, so you can forget your human/orc fantasy fetish or RPs.
    Marketplace is a month's dedication for a single xmog piece or gear.
    Global is as toxic as ever.
    Hackers run rampant, bots/afkers overun 90 BGs.
    Low Level BGs/Arena still bugged.
    Lack of content, lack of Wargames, lack of BG maps/Arena Maps (Still no bog-like pandaria map from retail)
    Beggars be beggin', ninja's be ninjas
    Events pretain to ONLY level 90s on frostwolf, nothing for the new guy or mid level guy to do (forced to become 90 to participate.)
    You can't do events if you are a Goblin/Worgen/Pandren.
    People exploiting a bug that grants literal immortality (Cannot die)
    Everyone uses classes that are clearly bugged.
    PVPers QQ when PVE start to PVE / PVErs QQ when PVP start to RDF or Raid
    Having PVE trinks in PVE is asking to get bashed on and accused of cheating.
    Weapon Stackers and Stat modifers ruin PVP player base.
    Reporting a player takes a while.
    Eastern Kingdom is over run by other plane of existence players that can destroy you without a kill log if you piss them off.

Fear not, for I am your king, and I will do my best to skrew over these trifling fiends of Frostwolf.

9. Having PVE trinks in PVE is asking to get bashed on and accused of cheating.

Alliance and Horde can't speak to each other anymore, so you can forget your human/orc fantasy fetish or RPs.
    Marketplace is a month's dedication for a single xmog piece or gear.
    Global is as toxic as ever.
    Hackers run rampant, bots/afkers overun 90 BGs.
    Low Level BGs/Arena still bugged.
    Lack of content, lack of Wargames, lack of BG maps/Arena Maps (Still no bog-like pandaria map from retail)
    Beggars be beggin', ninja's be ninjas
    Events pretain to ONLY level 90s on frostwolf, nothing for the new guy or mid level guy to do (forced to become 90 to participate.)
    You can't do events if you are a Goblin/Worgen/Pandren.
    People exploiting a bug that grants literal immortality (Cannot die)
    Everyone uses classes that are clearly bugged.
    PVPers QQ when PVE start to PVE / PVErs QQ when PVP start to RDF or Raid
    Having PVE trinks in PVE is asking to get bashed on and accused of cheating.
    Weapon Stackers and Stat modifers ruin PVP player base.
    Reporting a player takes a while.
    Eastern Kingdom is over run by other plane of existence players that can destroy you without a kill log if you piss them off.

Fear not, for I am your king, and I will do my best to skrew over these trifling fiends of Frostwolf.

I think you are the toxic one here.
    On the topic tough
    I cannot speak about pvp becouse I don't pvp that much (I have pridefull on the slot's I don't have soo gear and that's about it)
    On the pve part things are going quite OK
    there are alot of pve guilds that end the latest of released content (vatican/H stormborn/A as far as I know)
    ''Having PVE trinks in PVE is asking to get bashed on and accused of cheating.'' - is just the most stupid statement I have ever heared in my life

10. I think you are the toxic one here.
    On the topic tough
    I cannot speak about pvp becouse I don't pvp that much (I have pridefull on the slot's I don't have soo gear and that's about it)
    there are alot of pve guilds that end the latest of released content (vatican/H stormborn/A as far as I know)
    ''Having PVE trinks in PVE is asking to get bashed on and accused of cheating.'' - is just the most stupid statement I have ever heared in my life
    use your brain power and realize he misspelled 'PvP' in couple places

11. On the pve part things are going quite OK
    Are we on the same server????????

12. I think you are the toxic one here.
    On the topic tough
    Well it is obviously a typo (you have a typo as well "heared"), but hes right.

I sometimes use PVE trinks in most pvp confrontations and I was getting insulted by some. Some even blaming me for things because I have pve trinkets on over pvp ones.

Aside from the low level stuff, yes we kinda got killed off and forced to make premades only now. We cannot cross communicate as we did before so we have to log in two heroes just to translate and coordinate things now, but the honor/cp gain remains untouched by warmane staff, some guy was ranting on global about it yesterday; plus you know who is rallying people around older raids in case warmane opens them up.

Are we on the same server????????
    I was gonna say the same thing lol. Clearly he has not seen the bugs that ruin raid runs and or the ones that causes a rushed wipe.