1. A good class??

Okay, so, after taking a few months break (almost a year to be honest) I came back to warmane and decided to roll a toon on Frostwolf.

Problem is, I don't have any idea what class is decent. I used to main a Frost DK in cata, but after some research, I found out that they aren't that great on this server (correct me if I'm wrong).

So, I'd figured out I should ask you guys. What class is good for PvP? Is it worth gettin a shot at PvE?

2. Anything people say will be wrong. Play whatever you want man.

inb4 'But i want something EASY'

3. Not really something easy, but I want a class with decent DPS and not very buggy

4. warriors, dks, hunters, warlocks pvp and pve viable

5. I'll give warrior and warlock a shot, thanks

6. Windwalker Monk is also to be considered among your options. In the right hands, they can be both deadly and self-sufficient in arenas. And if it isn't PvP you're after, no matter; pick Brewmaster as your second spec and have fun stacking hundreds of Uldum infantrymen and then wiping them in a few seconds. Solid pick.

7. It really depends on what you prefer to play.
    If you prefer range I would suggest Warlock-great for pvp and a must-have in the current state of pve for SoO and ToT.
    For melee it's pick your poison , every class is ok for pvp.For pve combat rogue , ww monk and fury pull a bit ahead, in our guild's raids at least

8. Thank you :) I love leveling characters, so I'll take into consideration all your suggestions

9. Hunters and warriors are everywhere at the moment, and from spellcasters you have mages, warlocks and priests. That's all that exists on this server :D

10. A GC warrior is an even bigger threat, heck, any class that goes by this method is and WILL always be a major threat.