1. Isle of the Conquest - Graveyards

First, I would like to make this clear, I am not reporting any bugs, nor I'm complaining about anything, my only goal is to hear your feedback and what's working as intended and what's not.

So, apparently this sweet battleground is back home. It's actually working a lot better than what I had experienced in Ragnaros server, no doubts, except, maybe... maybe graveyards. The thing is, I'm not 100% sure if it's supposed to be like this, but, after releasing corpse from dying (duh, what else could it be) you will spawn at the closest graveyard on its half way, then you will have to wait untill it gets completed so you can normally go back to action.
    The small issue here is, when someone from the opposing faction turns the flag, you will have no other choice but to run in ghost to your corpse and wait two minutes, or, to some other graveyard (if there's any at all).

I'd like to know if this is in fact wrong and then, possibly, try to report it in bugtracker, or if it's me "seing things".

Thank you and happy PeeVeePee.

2. yes this was an ongoing bug on molten i figured for sure it would be fixed with the re-release along with everything else (glaive hp no longer seems to favor alliance now at least, although i think they should have just given horde 82k hp glaives too instead of just nerfing alli glaives down to 35k)

indeed you would often have nowhere to go but your main base graveyard and if your gate wasnt down tough stuff you're gonna be a ghost forever.

3. Didn't test the bg yet but I remember this annoying bug. Your character soul should be ported to another graveyard, the closest one, if the one where are you waiting to be resurrected with the graveyard timer is taken by the oposite faction. Like on the rest of the bgs, simple logic.

Glaives's HP difference? :S that's new... shame... They play hordie "now" kek.

4. nah glaive hp always was different on mol10 based on which side you were