1. Pet Peeves!

Come on in and get 'em outta your system!

One of my pet peeves is when someone says "ressss plssssss" while I'm already reviving them. Especially after a wipe and everyone except them ran back to the instance.

Not really a pet peeve, but when a DK rolls need on casting gear a part of me dies a little. It has happened way too often, which is probably why I'm dead inside.

2. Come on in and get 'em outta your system!

One of my pet peeves is when someone says "ressss plssssss" while I'm already reviving them. Especially after a wipe and everyone except them ran back to the instance.

Not really a pet peeve, but when a DK rolls need on casting gear a part of me dies a little. It has happened way too often, which is probably why I'm dead inside.
    When people ask for a specific achievement or gearscore that they themselves do not have.
    When people sell things that shouldn't be sold, for instance, Must Die weekly quests.
    When people beg for gold, items, carries, etc.

These are my top three out of the 20 thousand others lol.

3. When people make raids with items reserved, and people actually join them.

4. People calling rogue rouge and druid dudu.

5. 1. Naked people in BG (Accept that naked Tauren Druid "Youcantmilkme" from the guild "Moo Moo")
    2. The guy who tells you he knows all tactics, but later on he freezes the entire raid on Sindy... 3 times.
    3. Lvl 32 guy with full looms, who asks you for gold
    4. Proteus members with wrong gems / enchants
    5. I don't have a mic, so I can't join RC / TS3.
    6. Proteus members
    7. Skip PP, he is to hard
    8. Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter is BiS for BDK Tank
    9. I am a Mage with 13K HP, and you failed to carry me to the victory, so you all "SUcK DICK WOW DELETE NOW FUKING NUB"
    10. When they fail in a 7v13 fight, so they woke up members of 7 guilds, spam global, call some friend who quit wow 3 years ago, call the whole family, call the lady from the local supermarket to log in and come Tanaris to finally manage to kill you in 7v70.

6. when people need on everything in instance so they can self disenchant

7. "We will investigate that player" as ticket answer.

8. let me add the never-ressing at av xd

9. When people ask for a specific achievement or gearscore that they themselves do not have.
    When people sell things that shouldn't be sold, for instance, Must Die weekly quests.
    When people beg for gold, items, carries, etc.

These are my top three out of the 20 thousand others lol.
    I absolutely hate when people invite you to a raid and they reserve drops!!!

10. -Getting aggroed by a mob, trying to kill it so you can mine/herb and then having some ***** come in and steal your node last minute
    -Healers who refuse to heal a warlock who uses life tap too much (I swear this is just bull****, I do more damage when I'm not sitting and drinking omfg!!!)
    -Asking for icc gear level to run toc10
    -The damn people who join a raid right as it fills up and then goes afk...I mean, wtf, seriously?

11. -6k dps in rdfs
    -dps pulling before tank
    -the GO GO GO people

im a tank

12. "Kick me pls" party members and their close relatives those who go offline on purpose
    5.7k gs+ for ICC 10 normal skipping PP,BQ,Sindy and LK
    5k+ for RHC
    5.5k+ for EoE/Naxx/OS
    GS and achievment wh*res who can't even inspect people properly(yay for underachiever and sh*tty items with higher ilvl)
    Huntards needing on tank/healer items/not using MD
    Paladins needing on Needle Encrusted Scorpion/Mjolnir Runestone/Grim Troll/DBW
    Giving tokens to ppl without T10
    BiS players who can't wait 5 seconds for the tank to make some aggro before nuking everything to oblivion
    Trying to skip bosses and scolding the tank for pulling the boss they want to skip just because they don't need emblems/drops
    Ulduar/ToC crafts on the same price as ICC crafts
    Asking about trivial things on trade/global instead of spending 5 seconds to google it
    Reserving ToC/Ulduar crafting recipes
    Players whining on how they hate and bored of VH/CoS/Oculus because they're easy but when they get into a proper dungeon like HoR they can't handle it.
    [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] without Mongoose enchant
    Edited: September 11, 2016

12 Last