1. Jump-back lag.

Hi there,

I'm not sure if it is just me but recently I started getting this weird jump-back lag (similar to the kind of lag you get in minecraft for those who have played it) and I don't know why this is happening? Its not my connection as i play on Lordaeron with a average ms of 50-80. Some days its so bad that I cannot move for several minutes as it just pops me straight back to where i was after walking/flying for a short distance. Does anyone else experience this? Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

2. Welcome to warmane
    This is something new, I've never witnessed this in 2+ years on Molten.

@Grimmgrin I have noticed this in the last week or two. I've never had this happen on here before last week. I've also seen a jump in my latency as well. I used to be at 150ms almost all the time. Now I am sitting at 200-225ms all the time. These two changes were like a lightswitch was turned on somewhere. Nothing on my end has changed.

3. I think it's the anti-cheat being ****.
    Now we need an anti-**** for the anti-cheat.

4. It is indeed the anti-cheat. It happens when you go too fast according to the server, sadly the server is wrong from time to time.

5. Thanks for the responses. Its quite frustrating especially in PvP. One second you are attacking a player (I'm a dk so i need to get up close) and the next I'm like 100m away from them being rekt by some ranged dudes. I do hope this issue is resolved as it makes the game unplayable at times.

6. It is indeed the anti-cheat. It happens when you go too fast according to the server, sadly the server is wrong from time to time.
    Like Deeprun Tram sometimes, gawd

Turning off Path of Frost while walking also trigger this btw. This also goes to friendlies getting affected by the aura. Beware

7. please for the love of god fix this. PLS PLS PLS. At times it happens so frequently that it makes the game unplayable.

8. please for the love of god fix this. PLS PLS PLS. At times it happens so frequently that it makes the game unplayable.
    Yup, same here...

9. Hi, I have also had this problem several times and I was wondering why. Yesterday it was unplayable for me at some point due to the jump-backs and I realized I had a torrent program running. I wasn't even downloading anything, I was just seeding some torrents. I decided to close the torrent program and suddenly WOW was working correctly, no jump-backs or anything.

I don't know if this is the case for you but try closing all torrent programs if you have any opened while playing WOW. Hope it helps

10. Hi, I have also had this problem several times and I was wondering why. Yesterday it was unplayable for me at some point due to the jump-backs and I realized I had a torrent program running. I wasn't even downloading anything, I was just seeding some torrents. I decided to close the torrent program and suddenly WOW was working correctly, no jump-backs or anything.

I don't know if this is the case for you but try closing all torrent programs if you have any opened while playing WOW. Hope it helps
    I don't have anything running in the background and my ms/ping is always under 100. Even while I'm having the jump back lag, all other functions work with no delay (chat/emotes are instant, changing my presence as a DK is instant so I have no other indication of any form of lag other than the fact that my character jumps around like a fight scene from dragon ball Z)