1. Can't Send hairloom items to my alt

So it's all in the title anyone have any idea why i cant do it?
    also i did a ticket like 5days ago still no response from staff
    Thanks

2. Is your alt on the same acc ?

I never had problems with it. And I'm sending looms all the time on both Horde and Alliance alts.

3. yes it's on the same account
    that's why i made this thread to see if someone had the same problem

4. Did you enchant the heirloom?
    If you did, this binds it to the character who had it when it became enchanted.

5. I haven't had this problem. Did you maybe buy a character using coins and try to transfer? Also, did you submit a ticket to a GM?

6. Yes already submit a ticket, i asked some guildies about this it seems when u enchant it, it will be soulbound and that's not the case on retail as i remember
    so still waiting for a gm to help me out
    Thanks warmane community for your help :D

7. You will need to disenchant the item(s) by putting it in void storage or replace it with a low-grade enchantment, if I remember how people solved that.
    I haven't heard of a single case where GMs intervened, since it either isn't bugged or isn't a crippling bug and something you can solve yourself.

8. You will need to disenchant the item(s) by putting it in void storage or replace it with a low-grade enchantment, if I remember how people solved that.
    I haven't heard of a single case where GMs intervened, since it either isn't bugged or isn't a crippling bug and something you can solve yourself.
    Thanks Man for your help Changed the enchants to a low level ones and i was able to send them exept the shoulder slot
    better then nothing :D
    for the void storage im playing on WOTLK so RIP no void xD