1. Casual players guild?

Yes, I know, I can probably find one in-game with ease. But I don't wanna just join a bunch of rando's with a guild named "Sickpuppies213". Lol

Any guilds on here that is full of casual players, not raid-specific? The guilds I see advertised here seem to be mostly raid specific.

Basically looking for people to level/quest with and enjoy early-mid-game :)

2. But I don't wanna just join a bunch of rando's with a guild named "Sickpuppies213".
    Unfortunately, I think that's your best bet, unless you're looking to create something of your own!

3. I'm afraid there are not so many casual guilds, on a hardcore server.

4. Well I guess I had a misconception.

What defines a 'hardcore' server?

5. Theres also not that much hardcore guilds (Om alii side atleast)

6. Theres also not that much hardcore guilds (Om alii side atleast)
    Fair enough. Haunterik what exactly does Warman mean by "hardcore"?

7. Most of our members are 80 by now and like to form raids, but we are still full blooded casuals. There are a few guilds like us, it's just a matter of looking through the recruitment posts. :)

(P.S. We're Blood Pact, Horde)

8. Most of our members are 80 by now and like to form raids, but we are still full blooded casuals. There are a few guilds like us, it's just a matter of looking through the recruitment posts. :)

(P.S. We're Blood Pact, Horde)
    Thanks for the note. Playing Alliance at the moment, but I sure do miss my Hordie Troll from previous times :(