1. Privacy was set on them so some of them were invisible. This was correct. As for some quests that are marked as 'Pending', they're actually fixed, just not yet updated on their public status.

Matter of a few moments to change some of them. There can always be errors and in the Cataclysm changelog we noticed too where the fix isn't yet live or in the last moment the fix was rejected as not complete.
    well you seem to be doing more or less what you said you would so other than the poor choice of the word "tomorrow" instead of the term "in the following days"... doing good... but do at least fix 3-4 quests in Twilight Highlands BEFORE the rep drops to 1x so we don't have to farm Twin Peaks like crazy people for that rep

2. well you seem to be doing more or less what you said you would so other than the poor choice of the word "tomorrow" instead of the term "in the following days"... doing good... but do at least fix 3-4 quests in Twilight Highlands BEFORE the rep drops to 1x so we don't have to farm Twin Peaks like crazy people for that rep
    Tomorrow is a very broad term for a mixed international team. We'll admit that. The reason why it was late a bit is because of the extended maintenance we had the day prior.

Cataclysm reputations are indeed a priority at the moment.

3. Cataclysm reputations are indeed a priority at the moment.
    so I just remembered something about that that may have slipped your minds...

cata has "guild reputation" too... and it's already virtually impossible to get because there is barely enough quests available to do it 3x over... in a 7x rep environment... by doing ALL possible quests in my hunt for The Seeker title... by 'wasting' very little rep overall

plus guild tabards don't do anything and haven't since at least post-Moltdown

and half the dungeons don't give rep to guild (or tabard faction) on boss kill*... so is anyone at all working on that or is Time Flies When You're Having Fun becoming a thing for only 'old characters' or people that literally spend all day for 6 months farming dungeons for that?

* tested all open instances in a guild group so guild rep should have been awarded at least on end boss kill... and it was not
    Edited: September 9, 2016

4. Cataclysm reputations are indeed a priority at the moment.
    Can we please have Dalaran Sewers open again? :) We can't play it for a really long time and it would be awesome to have some matches there :p

5. Can we please have Dalaran Sewers open again? :) We can't play it for a really long time and it would be awesome to have some matches there :p
    Spoiler: Show

can't see a connection tbh

6. Spoiler: Show

can't see a connection tbh
    Does it need a connetion? I'm just saying that I would love to play on Dalaran Sewers again :D

7. Does it need a connetion? I'm just saying that I would love to play on Dalaran Sewers again :D
    And I would like to get Cobra/Steady and Explosive shot fixed :)

8. As usual, they fixed the rockets in ICC instead of the Gunship Battle encounter itself.

9. And I would like to get Cobra/Steady and Explosive shot fixed :)
    What's bugged about it? :o

10. What's bugged about it? :o
    With Cobra/Steady there is a delay with the switching. And Explosive Shot no longer procs from Ice Trap.

11. Uhm from the changelog

Ignite fixed report #26413
    Where is report #26413 o.o also invisible? What was the issue addressed?

12. Dear Staff, thanks a lot for the new updates, some spell fix links from the changelog dont open their corresponding report, they link to the home page of the bugtracker. Other than that, do you guys have any ideas if we can except some new battlegrounds soon? some of us are really looking forward to new places, thanks!

13. Ye, thanks for the fixes. But i have a question. Are we can enter now Molten Front or the questline to enter it is not fully fixed yet?

14. Ye, thanks for the fixes. But i have a question. Are we can enter now Molten Front or the questline to enter it is not fully fixed yet?
    without seeing a changelog line saying "Molten Front has now been fully scripted and opened" I don't think so... it's a large open instance with a lot of phasing and quest mechanics so I'm not expecting it until next march... assuming they keep working on Hyjal until it is "100% done" and not shifting their attention to a zone that doesn't work at all (of course everyone knows which one I'm talking about... the reason 84-85 was such a pain in the a** before we got deepholm)

First 123 Last