1. Sons of Hodir quest chain help.

After the fixes on 9th The Drakkensryd cannot be done in the usual way. Does anyone know any trick how to get credit for that quest ? Any help is appreciated.

2. After the fixes on 9th The Drakkensryd cannot be done in the usual way. Does anyone know any trick how to get credit for that quest ? Any help is appreciated.
    Its impossible to be done as it is.I was trying everything nothing works.
    The only thing we can hope for is a fix.

3. If you got one character where you finished it you can just mail the enchant from one to another, dont bother doing the quests on all chars.

4. Obviously if you have trouble you can ask a GM and he will credit you the quest. That's the best I got till now.

5. Obviously if you have trouble you can ask a GM and he will credit you the quest. That's the best I got till now.
    the only resposne you get from tickets is the bugtracker bot response

6. it's same bugged after the 9th as it was before.....

fly to the top of the mountain and walk to the most southside tip...there is somewhat of an outcropping there.
    riders fly in from the right so target one that is still a bit too far away and wait for her to come into reach....jump on it just as it flies by closest to you.
    now it should work as intended again and the game should register you as being on the drake instead of 12 yards behind it so now you can melee the rider and jump to any new rider you need.