1. Pit of Saron

I know this dungeon is bugged, but is it at all possible to do? I've tried to do it a few times and Krick & Ick always 1shot the boss. Is there any getting around this? I know people have done it.

2. Have you checked www.warmane.com/bugtracker for updates? That's where you should start. I've cleared this daily with guildies, no issues.

3. Have you checked www.warmane.com/bugtracker for updates? That's where you should start. I've cleared this daily with guildies, no issues.
    Yes, I know it is a confirmed bug, I'm just wondering how people normally deal with it to clear the dungeon. It's difficult when the tank is getting hit for 30k.

4. Well, either get a good tank or a good healer. Pre-prepare for the bugs lol

5. Well, either get a good tank or a good healer. Pre-prepare for the bugs lol
    Haha. I was hoping this wouldn't be the answer but I suppose it is. Thanks.

6. Ick globals my 6k gs dk tank so maybe a little but bugged.

7. I know this dungeon is bugged, but is it at all possible to do? I've tried to do it a few times and Krick & Ick always 1shot the boss. Is there any getting around this? I know people have done it.
    I manage to heal it mostly without anyone dying but it's hard af to heal :)

8. we just did it and thing is not everything in the instance is bugged

ick, the bone mobs and garfrost are bugged with too much dmg but everything else including tyrannus is normal or i could even say that tyrannus does way less dmg than before you can even tank him in his enrage phase

pos is just weird now

9. it's way more exciting this way though

10. it's way more exciting this way though
    It's exciting if you are over-geared tank and you complete the whole dungeon so you can say "Oh Yis, this boss hits harder then some ICC ones, but i still did it." If you are someone who is gearing up, and you are 3-4K tank, then I don't see what will be so exciting.

11. Good tanks can always bubble hearth to avoid bugged boss mechanics :)

12. Good tanks can always bubble hearth to avoid bugged boss mechanics :)
    Like the guy above me said , it's a matter of skill . You guys are clearly doing it wrong .

13. yes, the pos hc os bug as hell, my 6kgs+ tank dying 4times, some noob blame me. rofl...

14. I am guessing this is just in Heroic. Normal seemed a bit harder than it used to be pre-moltdown but I did it with a 3.2k GS pally tank

12 Last