1. Sons of Hodir

Since Drakkensryd is bugged and it wont likely be fixed before the new changes (from x7rep down to x1rep) I have pro tip for people with same problem as i have.

You should buy Sons of Hodir Commendation Badge which you get from eot vendor in dalaran.
    Push your rep to revered takes around 17 badges and wait until drakkensryd is fixed, complete the chain and the quest Mending Fences will give you the final 22k rep you need to get exalted with SoH.

This will save you ALOT of time farming rep.

2. or you can choose to die over and over again to do that quests which saved the emblem.

3. You cant do it at all atm.
    Cant use the chain to jump, neither can you attack any of the riders.

4. You cant do it at all atm.
    Cant use the chain to jump, neither can you attack any of the riders.
    Uhh, I literally just did that quest the other day with a fresh 80. Just stand on the ledge, target one of the drakes as it passes by and use the spear. Should bring you right to him. Then once you down one rider, target the next closest drake and chain to him. If you stay on a drake too long after killing its rider it will parachute you off. Also, I had a couple times where it would bug and the chain would only reach half way and then I would free fall. Both times I was lucky enough to just click another drake right next to me and use the chain mid-air. It was pretty obvious both times my chain bugged so it gave enough reaction time.

But yea, it definitely works ....

5. Ive done the quest alot of times so i know how it should work.
    The spear simply doesnt work at all i tried for half and hour every single drake, i even tried after server reset.
    Im rdps i tried to kill the riders while sitting on the snow edge cant dmg them at all.

6. Ive done the quest alot of times so i know how it should work.
    The spear simply doesnt work at all i tried for half and hour every single drake, i even tried after server reset.
    Im rdps i tried to kill the riders while sitting on the snow edge cant dmg them at all.
    That is strange. At first I tried killing the rider before using the chain to get onto the drake. I could hit quite a few of them (I play hunter) but they would stay at 1% health and wouldn't die at range. But yea, for me it worked fine. I would target a drake, click the chain, it would take me to the drake. Then I had to melee the rider down. Once he died, I'd target the next closest drake and repeat.

7. i completed this q 3 days ago and it worked fine

8. The Harpoon is not working for me either right now. Targeting one of the drakes and using it gives me the message "You have no target." and targeting a rider and using it gives me "Invalid target."

9. i did this quest yesterday, it was buggy. but it worked

10. it's same bugged after the 9th as it was before.....

fly to the top of the mountain and walk to the most southside tip...there is somewhat of an outcropping there.
    riders fly in from the right so target one that is still a bit too far away and wait for her to come into reach....jump on it just as it flies by closest to you.
    now it should work as intended again and the game should register you as being on the drake instead of 12 yards behind it so now you can melee the rider and jump to any new rider you need.

maybe if ppl with this bug used the search button before making a new post everyday...i wouldn't have to copy paste this everytime....