1. Instant lvl 90 realm

Hey, I just wanted to know if there's any hope that you guys are going to make a new instant lvl 90 realm.

2. Why you need instant level 90 realm?

3. Hey, I just wanted to know if there's any hope that you guys are going to make a new instant lvl 90 realm.
    Nope at 99.99%

4. Hey, I just wanted to know if there's any hope that you guys are going to make a new instant lvl 90 realm.
    cus MoP pvp so good so wow so cool
    cus classes work properly
    and there's no huge spell over/underscaling problems
    cus the core is working properly enough and MoP has enough players for another realm?
    cus hacking is immediately and totally dealt with dealing permanent bans?

if you answered 'yup' to any of the 5... I suggest you go out and play the game a little bit, even with 1 lvl 90 it's blindingly obvious how broken as f**k the game currently is

5. cus MoP pvp so good so wow so cool
    cus classes work properly
    and there's no huge spell over/underscaling problems
    cus the core is working properly enough and MoP has enough players for another realm?
    cus hacking is immediately and totally dealt with dealing permanent bans?

if you answered 'yup' to any of the 5... I suggest you go out and play the game a little bit, even with 1 lvl 90 it's blindingly obvious how broken as f**k the game currently is
    Well you can always leave ?

6. Stop with those stupid requests and *****ic warmane shame on what works what doesn't we wanted old content they will aply low lvl content today,tomorrow,next week,month,year.Now instant level why for,know ur lore do quest u can lvl it for 1 day or 2 not hard enough working quests to get ur lvl,why u cry over this and over that if u want full scripted things all working you can always go to retail and play the game,no one put gun over your head and force you to play in Warmane you don't like it simple switch to other server or go retail.But this working this ain't it's just bull$hit.

7. Well you can always leave ?
    I leveled a 90 on mop and 80 on wotlk so that I'll have options when cata probably rolls over and snuffs it that don't involve "grind to max level" first... if I end up regularly playing on mop or not will depend mostly on what happens with game core and when the most annoying bugs, crash issues and similar get fixed