1. Pandaren Ambassedor

Ok the achievment is working but the problem is that it gives a reward after completing it Pandaren Kite String. It gave me the reward but it is usable only from the horde classes and im an alliance player what the hell. Does anyone has the same problem?

2. Check your mount journal and see if it's there... (I assume it should be there)

3. Check your mount journal and see if it's there... (I assume it should be there)
    nope its not there i wrote a ticket to the gm hope he responds

4. It is there just type Pandaren kite or whatever reward was,I got mine on the mail 1 month ago the mount still stay in my bag coz requares to be a horde and I got the achievment with my main Aliance,in some lucky surprise I found my mount while I was checking my collection.So its there just look for it.

5. i have checked 10 time and i only have 15 mounts to be sure i even typed in the name of the mount and im 500% positive its not there

6. Wait, you're saying that the achievement works, does this mean Tushui rep is doable? or is it on auto-complete?

7. Wait, you're saying that the achievement works, does this mean Tushui rep is doable? or is it on auto-complete?
    buy tabard and go do wolk dungeons on heroic

8. I got the mount on my alts but on the character i didnt the achiev in. Check your alts
    Edited: September 9, 2016

9. I got the mount on my alts but on the character i did the achiev in. Check your alts
    yeah u are right on my alts i do have the kite but on my main it isnt there oh well RIP thx anyways

10. This same thing happened to me. Did achievement on main ally char, got horde only mount in mail, have the mount in my mount list on both horde and ally EXCEPT for the character I actually did the achievement on --__--
    Talk about screwed up...