1. My story on warmane :'(

This may be really touching to some braindead ppl like I am or even funny to some normal ones , idk . so I started actively playing on frostwolf warmane last year December , and till then i played A LOT . I met some people , had some fights around and got some really nice friends ( now lets define word friends in this case , well a guys that you dont know irl , dont even know their names ) . There was one guy i was playing with a lot , and his account was banned for account trade last month ( pretty cool guy ) I did that **** too but who cares . So i decided to give him infos about my account so he can play sometimes y'know . it was all going fine by few weeks and at once i came up on mind , man ill just change infos again i dont give a **** about that guy and stuff , so i logged in changed password and ye great . next morning ...... i cant log in . wrong password , how so . I tried 1000 of combinations but na ah . It actually appeared that he changed mail before I changed password ( kek ) and he easily retrieved pass . Next day I ran by his friend ingame and asked him wtf is going on , he said that guy that trolled me went on legion and sold my acc there for 20k gold ( laughs ) ... Nice gg ill make new acc np , great :D . This evening a guy with my character came online and I somehow got acc infos and changed them again , but fact is that guy who scammed me actually still has his mail on that acc as i had to wait 7 days to change it , and then i just got dissconnected , what happened he retrieved pass ( kek 2x ) . Ok now some of u will say how this post is allabout "pls warmane get me back my account pls pls pls " i actually do not give a **** about it now , it was just a purpose to tell u guys that when u go to goldshire or shrine , and guy tells u hi , just tell him to get the **** off dont make any friends in-game , its pure bull****t

2. Tl;dr don't share account credentials.

3. Tl;dr don't share account credentials.
    yeah lol , thats all purpose of this topic , they can see my example

4. ehm... you could just contact [email protected]. They would have setted that accoutn to his first email ( registration mail) allowing you to retrieve it.

5. I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

6. ehm... you could just contact [email protected]. They would have setted that accoutn to his first email ( registration mail) allowing you to retrieve it.
    how can I send that o.O

7. thing is, why do you put space before punctuation

8. how can I send that o.O
    do you know how to send emails?
    Send an email to [email protected]

9. do you know how to send emails?
    Send an email to [email protected]
    my account was restored thanks to your message , but also thank you for telling me that warmane cant restore my characters (as my acc was scammed) , they did that , you said they cant so before they did it i had to spend 10 pts for restoring 1 character , but nvm now