1. When you said PVE huntards and winged paladins, I automatically assumed you are talking about BGs and therefore you're not worthy of my time anymore.
    But ****ting on kids is fun.

2. Well, you kinda answered your question. BGs are good and challenging if it's a GvG, but queuing random BG is aids 99% of the time. Same can be said for open world, it's mostly just farming low levels, for which I (and any sane person) couldn't care less. Duels are a fun way to pass time, but that's it... Sure, all these things are some form of PvP, but arena, even with all the cheating and wintrading, is still much more challenging than anything you've named.
    Allow me to sum you up how Arenas work then;

You got this comp that counters the other comp; Congratulations, you're still a ****** but you direct counter the other team. You won. Arenas are not challenging, in fact, most of the arena teams nowadays are a joke.

3. Allow me to sum you up how Arenas work then;

You got this comp that counters the other comp; Congratulations, you're still a ****** but you direct counter the other team. You won. Arenas are not challenging, in fact, most of the arena teams nowadays are a joke.
    Arenas are not challenging? What happens when you enter with your fresh toon and you get bis hpally and smourne warrior agains you, there you go a nice challenge :)
    I disagree with you
    There is alot of competition, there is a nice synergy between arena teams, those people are talented people who deserve their place on top 10-20-30 or even 100.
    Are you in those teams and what char you play?

4. Arenas are not challenging? What happens when you enter with your fresh toon and you get bis hpally and smourne warrior agains you, there you go a nice challenge :)
    Challenge means you have hard fight but some chances to win.
    Playing fresh toons vs bis war pal is not a challenge.

those people are talented people
    According to ladder and your logic, only WarPal, DkPal and LockSham are talented people.
    Or...
    Maybe...
    Arena 50% is about proper setup and 50% about gear ?
    Nah, can't be.
    Edited: September 13, 2016

5. Reduce damage and healing in arenas and battlegrounds by 15% and there is your balance.No more 1 shotting.,enjoyable experience for everyone cuz atm its plainly bleh,Lord is sooo much better with furious season.No more insta gibbing,arenas dont last 2 secs.

One of reasons i went to Lordaeron.Not to mention community is much much more healthier and challence is bigger (overall skills is bit higher).

Just my 2 cents :)

6. No more 1 shotting.,enjoyable experience for everyone cuz atm its plainly bleh,Lord is sooo much better with furious season.No more insta gibbing,arenas dont last 2 secs.
    Icecrown pvp is pretty flexible, react fast or die fast.
    Lordaeron pvp is comfortable for slowpokes.

Reminds me pandaria movies where 2 mongrels fighting for hous and find that crap entertaining.

Not to mention community is much much more healthier
    Much much more healthier community (debatable) on the much much lower online realm.
    Nevermind, i've noticed logic does avoid multiboxers in all costs.

7. You still fail to graps basics of my setence.What are you 5 year old ?I said something that's beyond your reach to comprehend obviously.But alas,you deserve getting banned,since youu dont have anything smart to sy.Also i have been a single boxer thats's won more r1s that you will ever have not that it has something to do with my multiboxing whatsoever (which i do for fun and to shorten time thats needed to grind for gold and mats,which is beyond your comprehension,i spent over 3k usd on all accounts so fails like you can play somewhere.

You do realize its same expansion ye?Or maybe you have misplaced that somewhere in your cerebellum.

I obviously wasnt reffering to 3 hour matches arena,yet arenas where mortal strike doesnt do 1/3 of your entire healthpool or chaos bolt for 4/9 of your hp.
    Healthier community in terms of roleplay and ninjaing not farmign x1 rep obviously.But cant argoue with a fool,hel bring you to his level and defeat you with his experience in foolishness.

In all my time on Lord i've seen 4-5 ninjaing.

In icecrown on a single day i saw 11 spams on global reffering to ninjaing.hmm really whos the bafoon here.

8. yet arenas where mortal strike doesnt do 1/3 of your entire healthpool or chaos bolt for 4/9 of your hp.
    Items with resilience reduce damage you've taken along with amount of your tears regardless bursty damage.

i have been a single boxer who begged for arena boost on forum
    Fixed that for you, rank one radiator.

In all my time on Lord i've seen 4-5 ninjaing.

In icecrown on a single day i saw 11 spams on global reffering to ninjaing.hmm really whos the bafoon here.
    Twice more online, twice more ninjas, does that surprice you ?

9. Oh well i see no point in replying with kid.have fun with your life or whatever haha.
    While you are epeen on forums trying to purposly mock people il enjoy my """""".

Cant wait till you get banned again :)

10. Bye, don't forget about resilience.

11. One of reasons i went to Lordaeron.Not to mention community is much much more healthier
    Healthier community in terms of roleplay and ninjaing not farmign x1 rep obviously
    And where did you get this source from? Your personal experience?
    What if I told you that I had experienced exactly the opposite? Which, in fact, I had...
    I suggest you to think twice before you say something from your play like if it counts for everyone, especially when it frequently contains fallacious information

12. So you witness ninjaing and many cheaters and many people who are clueless?Hmm weird,i could have sworn it goes 10:1 on icecrown to lord where 10 people are clueless next to lord where 1 really is clueless.
    Also >generally speaking in life>older experienced beats younger unexperienced. Hence most people that play on lord that i know are not generally 15 year olds.
    Now dont take my words exactly as it seems that people generally take words utter literally.

Sorry if you experienced bad gameplay on Lord but afaik 99% people playing there are satsiified with everything,maybe over buffed raids and RDF (in my mind as well,since RDF is really nice thing and generally convening at Instance does not mean make more friends,just flying while nobody says a word) that bugs me a bit but i am not pissed or anything.If anything at all the devs knew that overbuffed raids,x1 rep,and no rdf (high coin prices) will turn away casuals who fund the entire project who turned to Icecrown.

I am just saying i just dont like everyone running in bis after a month(or most of people that have a clue to play this game) where it feels that there is no rewards for raiding/donating (most people donate for bis trinkets/wep) since in a month you can have bis weapon/trinket just clicking on webbie.

Thats the thing that i dislike about Icecrown idea.Now i know funding has to come from somewhere (and i am part of it),i am just expressing my opinion.

I even have 1 bis toon there,thinnking of spending 300 coins for my Ret there for casualiing,i still enjoy Lord much more.Most likely when Lord gets Icc level people will start to play there.We will see in either case.
    And in end yes i am speaking in my favour as from my experience,but also almost all people i spoke thinks that way on Lord too.

13. You god damn right I met way more ninja looters on Lordaeron. I haven't caught a single one on Deathwing/Ragnaros/Icecrown on my, hmm lets see, 1005000 RDF's I've fallen into, Gods' honest, and only one guy playing warlock who took a plate item via roll system in one of my ICC's rep runs, while on Lord, more than 50% players there taking green items even from simple quest mobs. I remember I leveled there priest, DK, and shammy, doesn't matter, Mail/plate items which were better than mine and a cloth user clicking on "need" (imagine now in dungeons, lol, ninja fest), not to mention, several players refusing to grp up for those 0/1 quests, forcing me to wait 'till the next respawn, exceptional attitudes, aren't they?
    And also PvP on Lord is a joke, never seen so many backpedalers, but yeah I gotta admit, it feels good not to face 40 multiboxers a day, nor facing BiS heroes everywhere... for now...
    So yeah, based on my personal experience, I could say that Icecrown is better than Lord 10000x in terms of community, but I won't. I'm, hmm, kind of sure that there are all type of players in both realms, so, the best thing to do is giving it a tie and move on in our own ways, even though I liked your own statistic of 10:1, the thing is, I highly suspect there will be exactly 62,17% players who won't totally agree with you, if you get what I mean. The players who you know are the players who you know, as I think you don't know every player on Lord, or you do? It's not me taking your words the way I want, it's you who is evaluating two different servers with a narrow point of view, narrow because it's 1/12000 players, not 1/100, as it won't ever say which server is better by its community. That's the only thing I was trying to alert you about

I don't think that it's only overbuffed raids and RDF being disable which are causing players not to be satisfied, when I was there, several players complained about unbalanced lvl 60 and 70 caps, now it's Wintergrasp being a mess, Ulduar boring, server not being blizzlike (lol), server too hardcore, and yes, totally agree, the two main sources, overbuffed raids (even though they are pretty much killable if the raid performs well) and no RDF, which had came with ICC release, lets see if they will implement it on Lord too, although I'm not really confident about it, but if they will, Lordaeron might have queues again, we'll see

Not gonna discuss about personal preferences, I understand that there are players who enjoy leveling in x1, and/or players who hates fighting BiS chars, but still, I like when there's one or two chuckleheads who bash the fact you can donate BiS gear like if it's a bad thing, or multiboxers too. I don't like boxers either, but with that money I could buy a BMW right away...

14. Challenge means you have hard fight but some chances to win.
    Playing fresh toons vs bis war pal is not a challenge.

According to ladder and your logic, only WarPal, DkPal and LockSham are talented people.
    Or...
    Maybe...
    Arena 50% is about proper setup and 50% about gear ?
    Nah, can't be.
    I'll keep this simple, i said top 100 players are talented and as you can see there are many combos there, but yea mostly hpally warrior, yet i've seen many many talented individuals who don't even play arenas. The PvP is good here mate, those who seek challenge will find it, there are many ways 1s tournaments, guild wars, world pvp etc etc.

First 1234 Last