1. Allow me to sum you up how Arenas work then;

You got this comp that counters the other comp; Congratulations, you're still a ****** but you direct counter the other team. You won. Arenas are not challenging, in fact, most of the arena teams nowadays are a joke.
    counter comps are the lamest excuse ever.

2. You forgot to mention that several classes are crippled on Lordaeron because it uses 3.3.5 talents instead of older ones,effectively making them much less useful to a raid/in pvp.(Yes,this could'v been solved easily,hell i'd rather start patching WotLK again when they release new content than for instance play with a client that has an mpq thats causing only headaches and crashes-it's how the realm should've been designed,not setting values to 3.3.5 ones out of convinience)Also,its like 100s of people are accused on IC daily(idk the correct number of actually reported ones though),you probably never experienced tank trinkets being needed by dps/heals,then simply porting out and waiting to be rewarded with a group kick for their performance,or going straight offline after winning.Same applies for many trinkets like arp ones,that are usually needed by tanks an healers too for their offslot,or possibly 3rd/4th offslot,and the constant DBW/DFO drama.Not to mention enchanters needing on everything they can.I won't touch the donating issue,lets just say there's nothing wrong with giving money for playing on a server.

3. Arena is fun,though getting BiS comps are a PIA when grinding for gear,and makes people quit,its not fun getting 2-shot on 1500 rating in furious,but thats international private server pvp for you.

First ... 234