1. (A) Sanctuary is Recruiting!

Hey there! We are a very tight knit guild looking for new friendly and contributing members. We do premades daily and are looking for more core raid members. We aim to have fun in everything we do, whatever it may be. Whether you are a casual or a hardcore player, we have a place for you.

This guild was created because we just wanted to play the game, and be able to have fun while doing it with a group of friends. Our guild environment is very social and laidback, with members from all around the world. We don't do item level requirements, skill requirements or level requirements. We aren't going to post what raids, achievements or accomplishments we have done. We play the game to play the game, we don't have time or the patience for tryhards, leechers or drama.

When we play, we play as a team. If you don't know how to, then we will try our best to teach you. If you can't play as a team, you will no longer be part of the team.

In the 3 years this guild has been active, we've had many fun times and have seen many people come and go, but what has remained the same is the fun mutual experiences we have shared and hope to be able to share with you as well.

In my last words, I would like to state that in this guild, you get exactly what you put in. If you put in the time and effort, you will be justly rewarded.
    Edited: September 8, 2016

2. I can vouch that this guild is probably the best thing that happened to this server (if my opinion matters anything ,_,).

3. I can vouch that this guild is probably the best thing that happened to this server (if my opinion matters anything ,_,).
    +1
    Friendly and very skilled players, always willing to help you even if you're newcomer.

4. I joined this guild like 3-4 weeks back, i guess but it seems as though I've been a part of the guild for years. Time flies when you are playing with these people.

The guild members are a friendly bunch who want to have a good time while playing and are very helpful.

A special mention to all the officers here who helped me learn, earn and have fun.

You guys are the best!