1. My Gold from AH sales pending in the mail disappeared

I had about 150g worth of Mageweave & Silk Cloth sales in my mailbox today. The estimated time I would be able to collect this amount was midnight. When I went to collect it, the money and all pending mail was gone. Normally I'd just suck it up and deal, but I was going to pay for my flight training with that money.
    Please fix this so that it doesn't happen in the future to anyone else. I doubt you'll do it, but it would also be nice if I was refunded that gold that was erased.

Thank you for all your efforts in maintaining this server. I'm a little upset, but I'll get over it eventually. Have a good day/night.

2. I dunno what you people are doing, but I`ve had sales worth tens if not hundred of millions of gold before, and /never/ has anything disappeared for me.

3. That's strange, maybe its the warmane tax man lol. if your alliance tell me your name and just because im in a very good mood ill send you the gold :)

4. This happened to me before. After about 2 days, I got a new letter in the mail with my gold.