1. Make another patch or something and remove RNG from rogues

Since I still play rogue --the stupidiest and most ridicolous clown in the entire wotlk expansion-- (which somehow is my favourite class), I'm having a REALLY bad time on blackrock. And I have a LOT of patience and tollerance before starting to rage even a litte bit. I can start fraps everything if you don't believe what I'm going to write because now my patience is definitely over.

I got dodged Gouge 5 times in a row by a warrior while he was tunneling like mad my priest and only the 6th finally landed (guess what? berserker rage). Is this supposed to do "peel" and help my partner? Also in another arena i dodged 2x in a row a gouge on a MAGE, istant leave arena from frustration. What? Do they stack agility now or something?
    Another thing that made me really, really, really pissed of is when I was playing with a priest, against a shadow/frostmage (which pretty mouch counters my setup so bad) and I HAD TO kick THAT poly, guess what? He dodged my kick, from behind. HE DODGED A KICK. A MAGE. FROM BEHIND.

At that moment i left the arena and immediately I deleted rogue, and made a new one, thinking i had something bugged on the character (as suggested from my friend having a similar issue- not on rng but on char stats-). Well things didn't change since then. The rng ON ME is a joke, i tried playing with both 3.3.5a and 3.3.5b patch and nothing seems to change.

I vanish blind and i get blinded on vanish, so I stopped wasting vanish and tried to rely on Evasion against Blindes and guess what, just guess what happens when other rogues try to gouge or blind me on evasion? THE ABILITIES LAND 100% of times. Otherside, guess what happens when I try to blind on evasion? You already know the answer.

I got "immune" 2x in a row attempting to disarm warrior, the 3rd finally landed. IMMUNE? What's this? A new iceblock?
    50% of times I disarm BS its dodge or parry, in that case I can feint+evasion but if he is bladestorming on by partner at 20% health well I can just leave the arena since I dont have anything to stop him.

I also MISSED two kidney on priests (who weren't nigh elf AND EVEN IF, I had 7% hit cap), so I don't know what's going on here

And all of this, happened last night, on the same day, so I'm not talking about all I experienced during weeks, months or years.... Just ONE ****ing night this happened!!!. Can you believe in 4-5 hours of arenas I got rng'ed so bad that i didnt even go past 1600? And a gouge or a blind that don't land cant really ****s your arena up, specially when u are playing disci priesti/rogue. Don't tell me RNG doesnt matter when u are playing disci/rogue. Its not hpal war/dk when an ***** spams heals and another ***** spams damage.

Spectated rank 1 disci/rogue vs Hpal/War (should be "easy" but considering the amount of war hacking and pve parts and how game "changed" its not so easy, just look ladders on every wotlk server, disc rogue is kinda dead when back on retail was one of the most powerful comps), well this rank1 rogue rogue just SPAMMED gouge on the warrior, and made an awesome peel on his priest, then with double fear + restealth they could even land a kill on some one (mostly paladin). But when I do that: dodge dodge doge dodge parry parry parry parry parry BLOCk BLOCK BLOCK (this one is VERY funny when u try to gouge paladins or shaman who have shield lol, big laughs...jk half energy pool wasted) well this rank1 never missed or got dodge on a gouge somehow. What? Is he stacking expertise?

You know.... I'm playing for fun mostly, and getting rng'ed on a weak class that doesn't have enough damage for tunnel vision and NEEDS to controls enemies, is a joke and for sure IS NOT FUNNY.

So is anyone experiencing this?
    We are not talking about general skill or MY SKILL, this is not the point. The point is how is rogue on blackrock.

Just tell me if this is "normal"?

Thanks for the attention, serious replies please =)
    Edited: September 9, 2016

2. this isn't suppose to be a "fun" server, it's an arena server

anyways bring back 3.3.5a, need that sacred cleansing for my hpal in sq, hpal is just bad vs wizcleave now gg
    nobody wants custom content anyways, evidently by Lordaeron population decline
    Edited: September 9, 2016

3. ...now my patience is definitely over.
    So you are playing healer + dps in 2v2 ...

HE DODGED A KICK. A MAGE. FROM BEHIND.
    If you gouge while they are casting they can't dodge/parry/block!

And a gouge or a blind that don't land cant really ****s your arena up, specially when u are playing disci priesti/rogue. Don't tell me RNG doesnt matter when u are playing disci/rogue. Its not hpal war/dk when an ***** spams heals and another ***** spams damage.
    Don't play disc rogue then?

disci/rogue vs Hpal/War...

disc rogue is kinda dead when back on retail was one of the most powerful comps)
    back then most of the rogues played envenom.

So is anyone experiencing this? The point is how is rogue on blackrock.
    Don't play healer/dps in 2v2 or 2v2 at all. most comps with rogue are good because you can stunlock a target and your partner can nuke/survive.

try to find a warlock to play with. UA is pretty sick.

4. 1) So you are playing healer + dps in 2v2 ...
    2) If you gouge while they are casting they can't dodge/parry/block!
    3) Don't play disc rogue then?
    4) back then most of the rogues played envenom.
    5) Don't play healer/dps in 2v2 or 2v2 at all. most comps with rogue are good because you can stunlock a target and your partner can nuke/survive.
    Thanks for your reply! Well I reply to you too :)

1) Yeah, I'm playing healer+dps in 2v2, I already played Hpal/Rdruid+x on many servers many times and its boring as hell, I want to Disc+Rogue because it's funny/different, at least it should be...I'm still convinced it is. But it relies too much on RNG imho...You need to play like flawless, land perfect double fears, resap, having coordination with your partner with your+his cc's so thats why I'm playing it. It's a challenge. I tried ShadowP+Rogue and well its funny that too but it is too much faceroll, I want challenge, not facerolling (Already facerolled with Hpaladin, which is NOT my main class, I was at 2k2 with furious gear on Icecrown some weeks ago, with like 2 months /played..When with other classes like Priest I had to play for WAY MORE than 2 months to achieve 2k2...)
    2) In fact that should be correct. But in that case I mentioned I was behind the mage and frozen, so the only way to stop that poly was a kick, which got dodged. From behind. This hurted me. Dodging a kick is very very rare, but dodging a kick from behind is like a joke, really...
    3) I want to get better, I want to improve. Even if at the moment I'm not achieving a good rating actually I'm learning everyday new things kinda... playing other comps like Hpal+War teached me nothing, maybe how to sacrifice blind? Aura Mastery a Silence/Strangulate? Wow. So satisfing and hard to do..
    4) Well I don't know that. For example Kalimist on "Hydra 8" was playing Assassination WITHOUT Envenom (Istant+Wound I think). Just Muti+Eviscerate. I don't know where that clip comes from.. I doubt from AT but still, its a weird spec. On "Unmercey 8" (a Rogue) -season7- he was playing Assassination+Envenom, while on "Unmercey 9" -season 8- he was playing Subtelty. So I don't think there's a rule of which spec to pick. I would choose Subtelty overall for his mobility, cheat death, big burst on clothies-leathers, good controls, but when u have to kill a Plate its just a pain, Envenom does the job quite good, but we can't swap spec in arenas so.. I tried going envenom and I faced only ShadowPriest+Mage, then I switched back to Sub and again Hpal+War-DK...
    5) I know I shouldn't play this comp, but

First: Why rng is so bad at me in every scenario: dodge/parry/miss/block and add maybe countercomp faced 4-5 times in a row making me loose in 10 minutes what I achieved in 1 hour?. Why do I need to rely on "luck" instead of skill to win a game? (oh right I'm playing WoW..)
    Second: It's true Rogue isn't a damage machine, his key is CONTROLS. I know this, both 2v2 and 3v3, you don't remember a rogue for his damage like an elemental or a destro lock..you remember the rogue for his annoyance. But when this "annoyance" (stunlock, kick, blind, sap, GOUGE, disarm, shiv-snare, deadly throw-snare) begins to miss, you start to ask yourself: Why am I playing this class?
    Last time I tried to Shiv with Anestethic Poison a Berserker Rage it took 4 Shivs! And the poison proc is 50%! I wasted like 2 pools of energy in attempt to dispel a Berserker Rage (which, when I finally dispelled it, was going to end anyway in some seconds)..So what's the point in trying to do these abilities if you have to rely on luck/rng everytime?? Even watching a white wall is more productive than attempting to Shiv a Berserker Rage or gouge someone.

So basically you're telling me to play Dps+Rogue. And I think it could be the best solution. Seems people like to faceroll and play the most easy setups (wow im smart, what i've discovered!!!)

I will continue to play some arenas with Disci tho, but Rogue is one of the hardest class to play in arena, and adding a really bad RNG to it, it's just frustrating and demotivating.. I'm not asking a DMG buff, I can stand that a warrior can 6k me in 2 global and I can crit him 2k, it's "okay", but rng really needs to be abolished in some cases I think.

5. I don't say stop playing healer+dps. It is actually easier/better in the long run, but you will have to play +30 min games if you tryhard while you can achieve the same thing in a shorter amount of time when you play double dps. For me <5 min games are more fun than long games where all you do is run.

6. I don't say stop playing healer+dps. It is actually easier/better in the long run, but you will have to play +30 min games if you tryhard while you can achieve the same thing in a shorter amount of time when you play double dps.
    Well what you said is basically Healer+DPS vs Healer+DPS (30minutes game).. You know those boring games/let's see who goes oom first...Theorically, therorically (correct me if I'm wrong), Disci-Rogue should be maybe the only Healer+Dps comp that could win against an Healer+DPS team in less than a minute if played flawless/aggressive. But in the long run it's very common that Priest goes oom faster than any other healer. So I won't say in the long run it's better against other Healer+DPS. For sure you can win even after 30minutes of arena but most of times the other healer just laugh at your mana while u (priest) need to be god to regain 1% mana while they simply divine plea pillar, innervate pillar, passive mp5, and other things. It's not a rule but for my experience is not the priest class that wins the mana race/challenge compared to other healers.

But back to the point:
    Watch Hydra7 at 06:37, Hydra+Kalimist(Assassination !!!withouth Envenom!!!) killing HPal/DK in just 33 seconds.

This is what I'm talking about, I like this hybrid setup..And he was not even playing a common rogue specialization. But the comp has a very strong CC chain and potential.

I know short games are fun, I played ShP+Rogue (both sides, Rogue and Priest) and arenas were max 1-2 min long. But I already reached the rating I wanted with the classes I wanted, so I'm not rushing anything, right now I'm playing for fun and I just want to try something different and enjoy the game for another point of view. Not the same thing that everyone plays... (and that I've already played)

:)

7. play sub, arpen is just op.

other spec you need to be a god to kill someone compar to sub againts decent player. (except healer it's over god lel)

8. But back to the point:
    Watch Hydra7 at 06:37, Hydra+Kalimist(Assassination !!!withouth Envenom!!!) killing HPal/DK in just 33 seconds.

This is what I'm talking about, I like this hybrid setup..And he was not even playing a common rogue specialization. But the comp has a very strong CC chain and potential.
    This was in season 6. there are several reasons why he did not play with deadly poison at that time.
    1. deadly poison got consumed by envenom and you didn't get a free poison proc from your offhand with 5x stack deadly poison
    2. rogues did more damage overall because of the gear (lower armor/resilience overall) and the state of each class at that time.

after patch 3.3 blizzard buffed deadly poison but not sublety yet (that came later in 3.3.3)
    so between 3.3 - 3.3.3 alot of rogues still played assasination but with deadly poison as it was a tremendous damage boost.
    you know the benefits (ignoring armor, scaling well with attack power...)

double wound/ip is only better in bursting cloth targets.

Kalimist was known to keep his poison choices a secret at that time (he would swap poisons and specs in between arenas actually). you could see other rogues (like woundman/reckful...) playing with different poison / weapon speed setups aswell as they tried out every possible combination.

I would recommend to play assasination with a caster (lock/mage/shadowpriest) that has good control on its own. the main question is how well you synergize with your partner as a rogue.

sublety is good overall because of what I stated in my first post, also don't go for arp unless you want to have higher burst on wizzards.