1. Server Changes

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I was a part of this server. I must admit, lately I've been quite nostalgic so I plan to give this game another go. Before I decide whether I'll return or not, I'd like to know few things... So, if any of you have a few spare minutes to reply, I'd be very grateful. So, what I'd like to know is - situation with PvE/PvP, are there any guilds, professional ones, that clear all available dungeons/raids or make successful premades? Beside that, how's activity overall? Is Frostwolf realm active as it used to be? I'm willing to invest time as long as I can hope to join active and progressive server/guild.

Thank you all for help in advance.

2. feel free to check changelogs... you can see lot of fixes but main bugs are still not fixed like 1shoting bosses in SoO or overload on qon after pull and i dont even talk about durumu :D
    Daily some1 leave frostwolf but also new players come so yeah frostwolf is active.
    Looks like youre PvE player so i say how works some bosses on this server:
    In progress as your first raid must be ofc MSV but Elegon and also 3rd and 4th boss are bugged and randomly respawn but you cant start encounter again
    as next raid lets talk about ToES where most of bosses are just training dummy for dps where you dont even need a heal. Then you can try HoF where is also HC version but atm its impossible to kill Garalon because hes not working correctly and raid can get 1shot so easy also next boss after Garalon is bugged because his adds have on 10nm raid hp from 25hc raid :D.
    Later you can visit ToT this raid might be fun for you when youre working on progress but beware of Qon and Durumu where you need warmane guide not retail guide :D.
    As last you can find SoO where bosses are 1shoting tanks like nothing ofc there are ways how avoid that like exploits or hacks but GMs sometimes check raids and ban this peoples( not all are 1shoting because some of them hit you just for 90% of your hp).

Eh sorry man i talk too much :D but when youre looking for PvE join horde cuz we are more active in PvE and when you want try PvP join aliance :)

And ofc sorry for my english but this is not my main language

3. You forgot to say something about pandaria world bosses, dungeons, scenarios and LFR.

4. what you want to know about world bosses? all of them have personal loot where you get just golds and some mote of harmoney when youre lucky
    and about dungeons you check check up which dungeons and raids are open.
    yeah there are 2 working scenario but lfr is still broken but yeah you can log it