1. Elder God Chronicles

The Elder God Chronicles

I want to thank Kaspi, Berzer, DONORS, Bakura the spy and FATALITY for inspiring me to write this story. Not everything in this story is 100% fact but it is based on true neltharion stories since moltdown with some WoW lore & a bit of my RP. I hope you guys enjoy this epic tale I had alot of fun writing this ! based on the feedback i get back I may write a 2nd story

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Long ago there was a child in Sen'Jin village named Zalazari, he was the son of the great Chieftain of the Darkspear Tribe Vol'Jin. His father trained him to become a shadow hunter at the age of ten and went through the process with his friend Gagie. Both succeeded the trials although the Dark Gods scarred Zalazari's face terribly and was forced to wear his rush'kah mask for the rest of his life while also granting a stronger connection with the Loa a voodoo spirit. A couple years later Zalazari and Gagie travelled to Stranglethorn Vale to hunt, they managed to kill a few raptors until they spotted some animal footprints and decided to track down the animal. Upon venturing further into the jungle they followed the tracks to a dead carcass that was recently killed, it was a big animal and Gagie knew that something was near. "Be ready for anything" Gagie mentioned to Zalazari smirking to his response Bangalash King of the jungle jumped out of a tree and was ready to kill both Zalazari and Gagie letting out a ferocious roar. The two started backing away slowly preparing their weapons to take down the King when Bangalash charged at Gagie, Gagie managed to get his net onto the beast but Bangalash's razor sharp nails cut through the net and wounding Gagie in the process. Zalazari knew he was on his own now knowing Gagie was not capable of helping him, he managed to catch the beasts attention and with the power of the Loa he went straight at the beast and killed him with his spear as the Kings blood dripped down Zalazari's spear. Gagie laughed histarically and told Zalazari "I didnt expect that to happen today" with Zalazari responding "dis happend fo ah reason we should go back home in da mornin" Gagie agreed and they spent the night in the jungle. During the night while Gagie was asleep Zalazari was skinning Bangalash when the Loa visited him and told Zalazari that there will be a great war in the near future and that he needs to travel across Azeroth to form an elite clan capable of stopping the alliance, one of the human leaders 'King Kaspi the Noble' along with 'Berzer the Deceiver' were to be killed. Zalazari asked why and the Loa replied saying "they will destroy everyone you know if you do not stop them", Zalazari then knew what he had to do finished skinning Bangalash and rested until morning to return to Sen'Jin village with Gagie.

Chapter 2: The Clan Assembles

Once they reached Sen'Jin village they went to go see Zarkon one of the strongest warlocks in the Sen'Jin tribe. Zarkon greeted both Zalazari and Gagie and they explained what had happened in Stranglethorn. The warlock used his dark magic to heal Gagie and Zalazari gave Gagie Bangalash's pelt for safe keeping, "hold on tu dis for now Gagie" Zalazari said. Zalazari wanted to speak to Zarkon in private and he mentioned that the Loa came to him one night in Stranglethorn saying a battle was to be near and he needed to form a clan capable of fighting the evil that was to draw near, Zalazari requested that Zarkon be the first tojoin the clan in which Zarkon agreed with excitement and shortly after Zalazari went to go see his father Vol'Jin. Vol'Jin knew what was going to happen as the Loa had also spoken to him and he was not hesitant to speak to his son. Vol'Jin ended up giving Zalazari the bow of the Horde as well as Fleshrender which was a gift from Thrall himself for the upcoming battle, Zalazari hugged his father knowing this could be the very last time he sees him and Vol'Jin said "Lor'themar Theron is tu be in Orgrimmar later today yu should go see him". He then went back to Gagie who noticed Fleshrender and was in awe that Zalazari was in possesion of such a powerful sword, Zalazari told Gagie "I ahm forming ahn elite clan tu fight di alliance and I need yuh wit mi". Gagie did not hestitate to want to join Zalazari in battle but asked what the clan name was to be called, Zalazari responded "Di Wolf Pack" and Gagie then returned Bangalash's pelt to Zalazari. The three travelled to Orgrimmar upon entering the gates there was a fighter outside that caught Zalazari's eye, he was an extremely bloodthirsty forsaken and Zalazari walked up to him while asking his name. The warrior responded in a raspy voice his name was Smyg and he feared no man, Zalazari ended up recruiting Smyg to his clan in which Smyg agreed for the sole purpose of glory. Zalazari requested that Gagie stay with Smyg outside while Zalazari and Zarkon went to go see Lor'themar Theron. Upon meeting Lor'themar the two bowed and explained what was to happen and what needed to be done, Lor'themar concerned with the upcoming events gathered Merosox his royal gaurdian as well as Eio his assassin and Medan the destroyer to help Zalazari's cause, "take these men with you, they are part of my most elite gaurdsmen" Lor'themar said. Merosox was an extremely gifted paladin that could protect almost anyone from death, Eio was a master assassin capable of killing almost anyone if asked, and Medan nicknamed the "God of War" was an elite swordsman that struck fear into his enemies on the battlefield. Grinder a frost deathknight sitting in the corner of the bar couldnt help but listen and walked up to the two proposing that his clan is looking for some action and would join the cause, he also knew a friend they could go to so they could gather more people and went to the stables to meet Horribull an extremely big tauren with armor as thick as dwarven steel. "hello der" Zalazari said to Horribull, with Horribull Mooing he turns around and greets the shadow hunter. They discussed their plan and what needed to be done, "Its about time to get out of these stables I suppose" Horribull said with a chuckle, Horribull agreed to join the clan and together they formed something much greater. They were no longer The Wolf Pack but under one banner they were now FATALITY.

Chapter 3: Deception

Meanwhile in Stormwind Bakura the druid spy intercepted talks about a clan coming to kill King Kaspi the Nobel and swiftly made his way to the throne room. Bakura shouted "Kaspi! Kaspi! the Horde are coming to kill you!", "what are you talking about?" kaspi said confused, "I saw the orcs on the shore of stranglethorn they are going to make an attack and claim your head" and he called upon Berzer the Deceiver who made his way to the war chamber with Kaspi, "We must stop these savages from killing our people" Kaspi said, "I can rally up my gnome army to cause Anarchy sire" Berzer replied. They managed to rally up their army and with Berzer the deceiver there was no possible way the two could lose the battle, secretly though Berzer was plotting to kill kaspi and hired a mercenary group called DONORS to ambush him in the battle so he can claim Kaspi's army and have the throne to himself. Kaspi and Berzer proceeded to set up camp in duskwood awaiting Zalazari's clan in Stranglethorn. While Zalazari and his clan entered the jungles of Stranglethorn Horribull was being terribly loud causing all the monkeys within 100 yards to throw piles of sh*t at him also dazing him in the process everyone laughed at Horribull while Zarkon used his dark magic to kill all the animals within 1000 yards and Smyg going batsh*t crazy eating every animal that was on the floor. Zalazari told Eio to scout up ahead while the rest of the clan rested for the night, upon scouting Eio saw Abbi and Twoeasy talking about what seemed to be killing the king. Eio hurried back to the camp when he was confronted by Berzer who offered Zalazari a letter claiming that if he killed king Kaspi they could have a truce and rule Azeroth together, Eio startled by the deceiver he takes the letter and runs into the jungle returning to the camp. Upon reaching the camp Eio gives the letter to Zalazari whom tears the letter and tells his clan " Berzer is not a man tu be trusted, he is pure evil". However Grinder thought otherwise and triggered by Zalazari he yells "we would be stronger than ever!", almost everyone in the clan disagreed while Grinder became furious and abandoned the group with his clan in an attempt to join Berzer. Only the most loyal stayed, fewer in numbers but it only strengthened the bond of the others and gave them more confidence on the eve of battle.

Chapter 4: The War

Zalazari and his clan march into duskwood, in the distance seeing Kaspi along with Berzer and Grinders clan prepared to battle. Bakura hiding in the bushes watching as the fight unfolds. The clan knew they were outnumbered but continued marching forward, "Go straight at them and stop for nothing" Medan screamed. They put Horribull at the front line as a battering ram to push through as many of their army as possible with Medan the destroyer slaughtering Sanguineus instantly and Zarkon inflicting Kirra that caused him to decay alive, DONORS ambushed the battle on Twoeasy's signal. "Go now! kill them!" Twoeasy shouted, and started attacking everyone killing off Kaspis army as well as killing Gagie. Zalazari goes into a rage shooting Holylightz in the face with his bow and chaos breaks loose in the battlefield. Twoeasy manages to mindcontrol Horribull making him throw away his weapon, soon after Horribull laughs and says "puny human" and sits on Twoeasy crushing him to his death mooing in the process. It was not long though until Murk came and stabbed Kaspi in the back killing him instantly with a whirlwind attack shouting "murk out b*tch" in his ear before dropping to the floor and at this moment Berzer knew he was in full control now. Zalazari witnessed what happened and sent Medan after Murk in which he chased Murk ontop of a cliff and they both faught vigoursly but Murk was just too fast and too strong for Medan to handle until Smyg came from behind and started feasting on his flesh, Murk managed to throw one of his poisonous daggers into Medans leg before dying but Medan was unable to continue fighting due to the crippling poison. Zalazari handed his fleshrender to Horribull and Horribull had a confrontation with Grinder while Eio jumped on Abbis back and sliced her neck, kicking her corpse into a ditch. The fight continued and things did not go to plan for Berzer, Kaspi's army did not fight for him and therefore retreated the battle and with DONORS all but defeated it was just Berzer with Grinder and his men up against the last of Zalazaris clan.

Chapter 5: The Last Man Standing

Berzer ran in with his army of gnomes called the elite Anarchy clan, the gnomes attacked Horribull in which they toppled over him and started stabbing him with their little knives. Horribull still laughed though as his armor was too thick to be penetrated and Zarkon spread an Ebowla mixed with Swine flu virus into the gnomes with Merosox shielding Horribull from the disease. Zalazari quickly ran over to Medan and used his shadow hunter abilities to heal Medans leg as he was needed to finish the battle, Medan thanked Zalazari while the gnomes quickly ran away in fear sh*tting themselves with Horribull chasing after them. It was just Berzer alone with Grinder, together they managed to kill Eio and Smyg which left just Zalazari, Medan, Zarkon along with Merosox and Horribull. Grinder with the brute nature of the orcs managed to overpower Merosox killing him swiftly and with having powers from the Lich King he was immune to disease allowing himself to get close enough to Zarkon to be executed. Medan was a champion of not only the Blood elves but was an argent champion in the northern wastelands and told Zalazari "GO! I can handle Grinder". Horribull ran straight into Berzer but he was too strong of a paladin to be effected by Horribulls strength and size. Berzer laughed saying "Stupid tauren you are weak!" at this moment the Loa came to Zalazari and empowered his arrows that had the strength of dispelling his magical bubble. Zalazari pulled back his bow as far as he could and fired at Berzer breaking his bubble and Horribull proceeded to sit on Berzer breaking his legs and laughing. Medan unleashed his army of the dead on Grinder in which they started dragging him underground, Grinders head was only a bit over the ground until Medan grabbed his head and ripped it from his body while his ghouls brought Grinders body under the earth. Medan said under his breath "fatality.." threw Grinders head at Berzer. Berzer cried saying "We were suppose to rule together!" and Zalazari spit on Berzer saying "yuh are a traitor tu yuh own people, why would I form ah truce wit yuh" Zalazari took it upon himself to kill Berzer and decapitated his head as a trophy, putting his head along with Grinders on his Wolf mount. As the fight finished Bakura quickly morphed into a bird and flew away to warn Devils Clan, Zalazari turned around and noticed Manyakz dead body from the battle and engraved "Zalazari's slave" on his forehead.

Chapter 6: The Ending

At this point a beam of light shot down on Zalazari, he was being ascended into the heavens and upon reaching the sky he was greeted by Gungo the original elder god. Gungo watched over Zalazari as the battle had occured and for his brave efforts Gungo had granted Zalazari elder god status. Zalazari was now immortal and now the protector of Azeroth as well as heir to the throne of the Echo Isles and future Chieftain of the Darkspear trolls. Zalazari returned to Medan and Horribull as they headed home to Orgrimmar but not before ending the battle with spitting on Ellwyn's corpse, the Horde built a statue in Zalazari's name outside Orgrimmar and they waited for the next time the Horde would need them to save Azeroth.

Credits:
    Zalazari = Tdot
    Gagie = Killshots
    Zarkon = Seyw

Kaspi, Berzer, Smyg, Eio, Medan, Merosox, Horribull, Grinder, Bakura, Twoeasy, Abbi, Manyakz, Ellwyn, Sanguineus, Gungo, Kirra, Murk, Holylightz = Themselves

Part 2 : DDS and The Crew ... Coming soon!
    Edited: September 10, 2016

2. Very good, well done man! Enjoyed reading it (Blue Here)

3. Good job on that story. It was funny to read and I liked it although I normally don't like Roleplay stuff.

4. Great story man :D
    Bakura the spy :DD

5. Spoiler: Show

CRL+F - Kirra

Yeah, thats pretty cool story.

6. haha altho lil inaccurate i def enjoyed reading that
    They aint no drama like in Neltharion I still was the last one to be killed il take that as compliment
    Please keep on writing those id gladly read em for the daily dose of laugh
    *Horribull ran straight into Berzer but he was too strong of a paladin to be effected by Horribulls strength and size. * So accurate how can you be scared of a clicking blood dk

7. how can you be scared of a clicking blood dk
    You should be, as a clicker backpedaler :3

8. The next George Lucas .. LuLooou... I can imagine the rain falling on touuu DDS and Creeeuwz

9. It would be nice if you could proper grammar and sentence structure next time, seeing as how English is supposed to be your native language.

10. Didn't see that one coming! I normally hate roleplaying bs but that was actually pretty cool.

Ain't nothing better than a little piece of Neltharion! Oh boy, do I miss the things we used to do on forums...

Well written! I'll keep my eyes open for part 2.

Spoiler: Show
    ps fak u horribul for crushing me

11. You should be, as a clicker backpedaler :3
    i fixed those flaws of mine long time ago unlike all of the fatality clickers and real backpedalers :D
    and let horri talk for himself what are you his secretary or his lil b!tch ?
    Maybe both since all you do is talk and b!itches and secretaries talk a lot of nonsense

12. i fixed those flaws of mine long time ago unlike all of the fatality clickers and real backpedalers :D
    and let horri talk for himself what are you his secretary or his lil b!tch ?
    Maybe both since all you do is talk and b!itches and secretaries talk a lot of nonsense
    please dont start drama in this thread, the door is now open for you to backpedal out of here ... thank you

13. Bakura just go dream just me and you we know there is one spy and only its lord spymount the end.

123 ... Last