1. Good job,enjoyed reading the story! :)

2. please dont start drama in this thread, the door is now open for you to backpedal out of here ... thank you
    no drama haha im having fun here saying what i think hoping il get banned like medan or tclick eventually but mods seem to be fairly going easy on me wonder why.

3. Good read but sad I didn't get a shout out. Maybe in the next episode...

4. Good read but sad I didn't get a shout out. Maybe in the next episode...
    man you know you never been the popular type

5. man you know you never been the popular type
    I can still dream, can't I?
    Edited: September 10, 2016

6. Didn't see that one coming! I normally hate roleplaying bs but that was actually pretty cool.

Ain't nothing better than a little piece of Neltharion! Oh boy, do I miss the things we used to do on forums...

Well written! I'll keep my eyes open for part 2.

Spoiler: Show
    ps fak u horribul for crushing me
    I'm sorry D: I guess I was a bit tired and had to take a break, I'm pretty much fat after all :/

7. I had hoped to see my name at least more than once, m a bit disappointed tdot

8. I had hoped to see my name at least more than once, m a bit disappointed tdot
    Welcome to the club :/

9. Don't worry guys there will probably be a part 2 where you could possibly shine ;)

10. I had hoped to see my name at least more than once, m a bit disappointed tdot
    Ay, same here fam. We crave attention aswell!

- Barrybeakman

11. Great story tdot i really like!!!! (Eio here)

12. Ay, same here fam. We crave attention aswell!

- Barrybeakman
    Atleast you didn't get your body smashed by a fat tauren like poor little twoeasy...

a little OT but since you're my personal gemcutter and you're here...
    This is totally unacceptable. There's always supposed to be atleast 1 uncutted gem in those 2 slots! Now it looks like absolute garbage and there's 0 gems on AH! /slap /spit

13. I'm sorry D: I guess I was a bit tired and had to take a break, I'm pretty much fat after all :/
    You sure do a lot of running for being fat.

14. Atleast you didn't get your body smashed by a fat tauren like poor little twoeasy...

a little OT but since you're my personal gemcutter and you're here...
    This is totally unacceptable. There's always supposed to be atleast 1 uncutted gem in those 2 slots! Now it looks like absolute garbage and there's 0 gems on AH! /slap /spit

My bad fam! Noted until next time.

First 1234 Last