1. Slams critz not correct!

Slam normal damage 55k on destro lock and crit on him around 85-90 wich is not correct 100% u ****ed up something with that update u didnt correct slam damage its same u just nerfed crit damage wich u shouldnt do and its not good check it please

2. Screenshot? Ilvl or both players? Resiliance? PvP power? Procs? Buffs? Was it consistant? Was it a one off? World pvp or bg/arena?

3. Oh its one of them ***** and moan threads. Ok .

Omg. Destro lock chaos bolt doesnt do enought dmg. 250k criit only. Has to be at least 300k during burst

4. omg why is Chimera Shot not doing 400k damage. Wtf Warmane, I should be able to just press 1 button and kill everyone like a hunter should

In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. Slam definitely hit way too hard and was broken, now it's been fixed. If you doubt the changes, find ample proof that it is broken and report the bug properly.

5. I doubt that anything is wrong, the base damage was corrected in recent update.

6. Slam normal damage 55k on destro lock and crit on him around 85-90 wich is not correct 100% u ****ed up something with that update u didnt correct slam damage its same u just nerfed crit damage wich u shouldnt do and its not good check it please
    with all buffs ,potion and correct rotation it is very possible and normal dmg

7. I doubt that anything is wrong, the base damage was corrected in recent update.
    Actually, the crit damage within Colossus Smash still randomly spike to 100k+, the dmg of slam outside of Colossus smash is pathetic, sometimes it hits lower than Overpower, but sometimes it hit for 90k, it's so random.

8. Warriors have lost a bit of their power....... Yes, its working.... :P