1. Got to level 82 and couldn't do it anymore.

Can't play solo for that long with no dungeons working and no one to really play with outside the few friends I made, I'll be back but not untill the dungeons are up and running fully, Just to boring for me.

2. You need like 20h total from 0-90..
    And when you get to 85 there are 5+ dungeons working..
    So your post is clasic qq..

3. nah youre just lazy to lvl solo :D but lvl up your char fast until xp rate is not changed

4. nah youre just lazy to lvl solo :D but lvl up your char fast until xp rate is not changed
    Xp rate will remain same...

5. It is true that leveling with no dungeons and players around, and alot from the other faction ganking you is booring and stupid. Not to mention the quality of quests (esp the entertaining ones) but its just a few hours. Perhaps 2-3 till you get to 90. You're just lazy AF.

6. Isnt he already state his problem? He just dont have friend :D

7. So... Alexstrazie, tell me your ingame name, so I can /hug you whenever I see you...

8. whats the point in having dungeons working?

people wont use them, even if you have a level range where dungeons are working, you can queue as heal / tank, no hits.

people dont play low level dungeons, i dont know why.

9. whats the point in having dungeons working?

people wont use them, even if you have a level range where dungeons are working, you can queue as heal / tank, no hits.

people dont play low level dungeons, i dont know why.
    Well,some people want most of old content working for transmogs,achievements, mounts. there are more reasons than that but that's all I've came up with...
    And yea leveling is pretty boring when you do it by yourself with no RDF pops.

10. Honestly I always get my chars fully loomed and questing works faster for me than dungeons. I happened to go to a couple and barely got 2 levels out of them, while i could've been 5+ already. Leveling solo is not that bad as long as you have a chatty guild. I just made an ally to hunt more mounts and got into a level 1 guild, with 8 people online, but damn it's a fun time i'm having so far.