1. "kick me plz"

What the eff is with people on this server? I just hit 80 recently, finally got geared for heroics, and literally every single one I've queued for has ended prematurely with someone saying something along the lines of, "kick me plz," and going AFK if the vote doesn't pass. People crap on retail for being antisocial, but this is the most autistic thing I've ever encountered. What the hell is going on here? Dumbasses can't be arsed to spend fifteen minutes running a bloody dungeon they don't like?

2. What the eff is with people on this server? I just hit 80 recently, finally got geared for heroics, and literally every single one I've queued for has ended prematurely with someone saying something along the lines of, "kick me plz," and going AFK if the vote doesn't pass. People crap on retail for being antisocial, but this is the most autistic thing I've ever encountered. What the hell is going on here? Dumbasses can't be arsed to spend fifteen minutes running a bloody dungeon they don't like?
    Kick me please .

3. many are bugged, gundrak doesnt give frosties at the end and old kingdom? lol one person dies in insanity and its perma bugged. and if you have a 6k gs and even one low gs the high gs's image is going to 2 shot him and bug it. Etc.

4. many are bugged, gundrak doesnt give frosties at the end and old kingdom? lol one person dies in insanity and its perma bugged. and if you have a 6k gs and even one low gs the high gs's image is going to 2 shot him and bug it. Etc.
    That's all been fixed already tho.

5. both of these bugs happened to me within the past week so i dont trust your word

6. Ahn'Kahet is bugged again atm, about Gundrak,only time it did not gave me frost was when i got dc in the middle of the instance,but thats a df bug.

7. Ahn'Kahet is still bugged, PoS is beyond bugged.

8. Eeeh, and here I was, thinking about returning to Icecrown.

9. Just because you got queued with some ***** people doesn't mean we all do that. Block them so you know who are them. BTW I used to ask for kick when PoS or Ahn Kahet were bug.

10. If you are unfortunate enough to get The Oculus, Trial of the Champion, The Culling of Stratholme, or any other heroic that requires the tiniest bit of movement and more than just afk one button smashing, then you're guaranteed to have mongoloids leave right after joining.

11. Yeah, there should be a way of punishing these people. If they don't like the instance they just teleport out and wait for you to kick them... The Oculus and HoR being the leading cause of this because it's "too long" or "too hard". You sped 20 min in queue and then some ****** decides to **** you over because he doesn't like the instance...

12. Ahn'Kahet is still bugged, but you can rest the boss by everyone exiting the instance (like using the teleport out of dungeon feature near the minimap) and then everyone running back in to the boss. Yes it is bugged, but doable.

13. Ive only really noticed it while leveling, although any group ive played in all has forced the "kick me" player to stay till he/she rageleft with deserter anyways. Just refuse to kick the person as a group, all port out and quest/farm/gank/do whatever till they ragequit. Cant enable those people.

Is particularly funny when they try to do the old logoffski where they pretend to just go away, come back 2 minutes later and still are in group and start to insult everyone.

12 Last