1. Battered hilt quest bug?

I was thinking of finishing my OS gear with battered hilt and bought one. Did the first quest and suddenly the quest item disappeared when i was trying to do the quest in wymrest accord. I've been sending 3 Tickets and all of them are bot answered. Can anyone shed some light for this quest?

2. I was thinking of finishing my OS gear with battered hilt and bought one. Did the first quest and suddenly the quest item disappeared when i was trying to do the quest in wymrest accord. I've been sending 3 Tickets and all of them are bot answered. Can anyone shed some light for this quest?
    Abandon the quest and take it again .

3. Abandon the quest and take it again .
    So im just supposed to throw away the 9k just like that? I lost the item right before finishing the second quest of the quest line.

4. So im just supposed to throw away the 9k just like that? I lost the item right before finishing the second quest of the quest line.
    If you did one quest - you can abandon the second and just retake it, no need to redo the first one hence wasting a new quest item (you cant even do it iirc)

5. If you did one quest - you can abandon the second and just retake it, no need to redo the first one hence wasting a new quest item (you cant even do it iirc)
    But the thing is. The quest item is missing :/ Already sent dozen of Tickets