1. Why are elitists in Icecrown?

So i was healing in PoS when suddenly theres this guy that kicks me because i cant heal when im stunned i next minute i get kicked. I mean if there is so much tryhard on this dungeons why dont they go to Lordaeron where raids are harder?

2. That private crap totally deserves personal topic.

3. let me guess you are one of those guys?

4. let me guess you are one of those guys?
    You'll get used to this. Most of the people here have giant e-dicks and then they can't compensate it in most ways; Or when they actually can they fail to aknowledge that most people don't really care about the progression of a content that is nearly 7 years old so, with this said, you'll always have a dickhead roaming around in those dungeons thrash talking everyone that he cans.

5. let me guess you are one of those guys?
    So you've met few idiоts out of 12 000 players and came to cry on forum, marking every player who does no agree with ya sensitive attitude as "one of em".
    You should try Lordaeron to get the real meaning of elitism.

6. i have tried and i know what im talking about

7. You should try Lordaeron to get the real meaning of elitism.
    I can notice you're yet to find the true elitism in Icecrown then.

8. Didnt you just get back from a ban, Vieraj ? I cant wait to see how long before your name is crossed, again

9. LFM voa 10 5.5k link achievement

10. There are cuz for some ppl this is more valuous than real life

11. There are cuz for some ppl this is more valuous than real life
    Spoiler: Show

12. I lol'd. If you think PoS in 5 man groups are bad, wait until you get into ICC raids.

As for why they don't go play Lordearon: If you were lazy and didn't feel like 1x'ing everything to max would you go play there?
    Most people play on private servers to relive the raiding experience, not the leveling one.

Also, you can't try and claim Lordearon raids are harder because they share the same core with Icecrown now.

13. and i know what im talking about
    No you don't.
    Even here, on forum, you can always see phrases like "casuals go icecrown", "p2w noobs go icecrown", "weaks play icecrown".
    These are typical Lordaeron players with elitist syndrome, they think x1 boar grind and x1 reputation farm makes em hardcore players and puts above icecrown "pay to win" community.