1. [Suggestion] Easier Enchanter Vendor! Pics inside!

Hello! I noticed on some pvp servers (which I won't tell name) a VERY GOOD feature (maybe the only one):

The enchanter NPC. Yeah.

It's been years since ArenaTournament has the same NPC that sells scrolls, 7 pages of scrolls not even ordered from A to Z, and you have to manually find the recipe, then buy it, then use it, opening your character pane and so on... Then switch NPC for other enchants like shoulders and helm and again the same story...Well its for sure a good feature for a pvp server compared to a "normal-progress-pve realm" but take a look at this NPC:

http://i.imgur.com/L7WhVxj.jpg

I mean it's awesome and saves you a lot of time! It also adds socket to belt, and socket to gloves/wrists in case you are blacksmither.

My question is: can you implement something like this on Blackrock? Because I'm starting to see this thing VERY often on many PvP servers!

(Thers also a NPC like that for gems with menu "Red Gems" "Blue Gems" "Orange Gems" so you know exactly where to find your gem, instead of searching for it in 10 pages of disordered/mixed gems.)

Would be nice to have these features too on the most famous PvP server, don't you think?

Thanks for reading, leave your opinion if you want!

Have a nice game :)

2. Obviously in the pic it shows only set pieces because i've equipped only them just for making the screenshot, when u have full gear on every slot, on the list everything that can be enchanted appears (back, feet, rings, weapon, shield...)

3. Please, can u do something like that? It's a PAIN every time you want to create a character and u need to browse gems, enchant, it's all so messy.. Not to mention the usleess items with lower stats, what's the point, I dont get it?

Like meta gems or +6 stats gems when there is the +10, item level 200...What about u add vanilla items aswell to create even more confusion when browsing gear? Sounds nice doesn't it?

Really..do something