1. Trauma

Hello guys,
    I searched the forum for a similar topics, but i have not found anything helpful enough, so i decided to ask away here.

Is Trauma working properly?
    Is there an ICD and if yes, how long it is?
    How many percents of your total healing is due to the Trauma's proc?
    Is it worth it to replace Royal scepter with Trauma (normal/heroic) on 10/25?

I haven't had the opportunity to try this out so I would appreciate real and informed answers and not spam like "noob, go and test it yourself"

Thank you in advance.

2. I can't speak of specifics, because I haven't tested it nor researched what sort of values it should have. But I can say that it doesn't proc very much. I wouldn't be surprised if it's bugged. Procs being bugged on p.servers is a pretty common thing for some reason. The proc is still good (I'd say as my preference) for raid healing when people are clumped together. Otherwise, LK mace would be better.

3. Well I don't have retail experience, but the item shouldn't have any icd, and has only 1% chance to proc. 2nd comment here

The healing done is pretty random recently for me. In the past it used to do around 1-2% of my healing done. But a week ago at PP25hc, it was around 10% o_o
    But I think it is usually between 2% and 5%.

I think it depends on what class you play if it is worth of replacing Royal Scepter, and on encounter also. Personally I like using it on aoe healers, because the more healing you do, the more chance it has to proc. (like ongoing hots and all) I am not sure if it can proc from the gts trinket, but that would be some nice healing :D

4. Hello guys,
    I searched the forum for a similar topics, but i have not found anything helpful enough, so i decided to ask away here.

Is Trauma working properly?
    Is there an ICD and if yes, how long it is?
    How many percents of your total healing is due to the Trauma's proc?
    Is it worth it to replace Royal scepter with Trauma (normal/heroic) on 10/25?

I haven't had the opportunity to try this out so I would appreciate real and informed answers and not spam like "noob, go and test it yourself"

Thank you in advance.
    From a resto dudu's POV: it's amazin on fights like PP, BQL, Sindra, LK Frostmourne and anywhere you might expect a lot of AOE. Doesn't seem to have a CD as someone else said here. Healing on Trauma for me on BQL and PP last night was about 7%, almost the same as GTS (normal), forgot to check it after LK fight, if skada still has that data saved I'll edit the post.
    Worth replacing the mace? Sometimes, it's not worth on dungeons and most likely normal ICC since you can heal that up easy anyway, HC has a bit more dmg so every little bit helps a ton.
    I keep it in my bag with sindra HC OH for times when i might need to switch cause staff gives me better stats I need in most other fights.

If you do get a chance to get one I highly recommend it if it's cheap (up to 100DKP if you just wanna try it out), I got mine for 10 :D

5. From a resto dudu's POV: it's amazin on fights like PP, BQL, Sindra, LK Frostmourne and anywhere you might expect a lot of AOE. Doesn't seem to have a CD as someone else said here. Healing on Trauma for me on BQL and PP last night was about 7%, almost the same as GTS (normal)
    See, I saw a near bis resto druid on BQL with it and his did 3.7%. My val'anyr does the same thing though, some fights it can do upwards of 10% and others as low as 2%, regardless of it being a heavy raid damage fight or tank and spank.

6. Tested both normal and heroic versions of it, normal procs more often and heals for same amount as heroic one. Peace //

7. I am curious about this as well. I have Trauma on a shaman, I will have to check which version it is (norm or heroic) but it does seem to have a long cooldown which is not correct. Also I did see something in the bug tracker which coincides with this. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/31499

I will need to do more testing and ask anyone else here that has one of either versin to plz test and post any kind of results. This is kind of disheartening as I was planning on purchasing it with points for all five of my resto druids :/

8. I haven't done any testing, but I can safely provide the following: from a resto shaman's perspective doing 25hc, it does anything between 3-9% of my healing, depending on which fight it is- absolutely superb on pp/bql/sindy in particular. I use MSBT, which shows which skills your healing numbers are coming from, and Fountain of Light, which is Trauma's proc, does seem to happen almost immediately at the start of the fight, and follows at certain intervals, which is indicative of an ICD. Sort of similar to how sts and dbw seem to work with their ICDs. Cannot confirm on difference of healing amount between norm and HC (i'm lazy to go in and try)

9. Ok so I just did a quick test, not in a raid but on my shamans i multibox. The only healiing i did was spamming riptide and chain heals to try and get it to proc as much as possible. This is not an ideal scenario, and I cannot judge if there is an internal cooldown or if it's just the low proc rate. But on three of my toons Fountain of Light (the Trauma Proc) was 2.4% of the healing on three characters and 2.1% on one. To me this shows some sort of consistency not sure if its the percentage of proc vs how many heals i was getting off/ticking or if it was affected by some internal cooldown.

If anyone knows how you can test or view information about internal cooldowns, this would be very helpful. Also note that my percentages are probably lower than what you would encounter from an actual raid or on a resto druid with many HoTs ticking. Again I am using the Heroic version of the mace.

EDIT: On wowhead this was in one of the comments:
    As resto druid i came on a global around 2.5% healing increase and on boss fights it raises to 4% nice weapon for resto druid definitely BiS

So I would say even my little test shows that it most likely is working properly, even though I am a different class. If there was an internal cooldown I would expect my percentage of healing from it to be lower than reported from retail? I think that would be correct. Please do add info if this is somehow wrong.
    Edited: September 13, 2016

10. Tested both normal and heroic versions of it, normal procs more often and heals for same amount as heroic one. Peace //
    Can you elaborate a bit? I would like to know this for sure, because if the normal actually does have a higher proc rate I will be getting five of them. So kind of would love to know.