1. Hc lockout

Is there heroic lockouts? Someone said you can do the same heroic dungeon back to back as long as you dont do rdf?

2. Yes, if you don't use RDF the instance doesn't lock.

3. Yes, if you don't use RDF the instance doesn't lock.
    Yeah that is what i was told also, but for some reason i am saved and locked. I did FoS heroic with a formed party at the entrance and it locked me and when i tried to join another group at the entrance i cant see them when i go in. I tried resetting and everything but it seems as if im locked for good. There is no way i used RDF as my gs is only 3k so i am kind of lost at the moment. My hopes for fast gear just got crushed lol. What a drag

4. eh? is this new or something?

you get saved when you kill a boss no matter if you walk in or use rdf
    Edited: September 11, 2016

5. eh? is this new or something?

you get saved when you kill a boss no matter if you walk in or use rdf
    idk.. anyone can confirm?

6. Normal fos doeant have lockout and you can get inifninite emblems.hc however had.

7. Normanl dungeons doesn't have lockout at all.
    Heroic dungeons have daliy lockout, you can complete same heroic dungeon once per day.
    RDF HC reward onece per day too.
    Edited: September 12, 2016

8. Actually,the dungeon finder is bugged atm,it does not reset lockouts from random heroic dungeons,it should "reset" the id if you're only queing for random heroics ,and you got the lock from a previous df run(with less chance to match you into locked instances than non-locked ones).It should not reset id-s that were obtained from direct que or by completing the instances by making a premade and entering through the instance entrance.