1. Offliners in BG's

Im playing on Frostwolf and it seems that almost every BG there is at least 1 offline player. I realize there are many reasons why a player could go offline during a BG, but that isn't the problem. The problem is...WHY IS THE OFFLINE KICK TIMER SO DARN LONG?!
    I have seen players purposely going offline at the start of a BG just to screw the team over (opposite faction alt?) I have even seen a player join and then say "good luck guys :D" and log right off before it starts, so you know that people are doing this on purpose.

As it stands now, the BG will be 1/2 over in some cases before these offliners are even replaced. Could you guys reduce the kick timer a bit for offliners? I really see no reason why it has to be so long.

2. Its a difficult problem with no easy sollutions. This has been discussed over and over. Please use the established procedure by "report users as away" when you see it.

3. Its a difficult problem with no easy sollutions. This has been discussed over and over. Please use the established procedure by "report users as away" when you see it.
    I allways "report user as away", and this seems to have no effect. Was in AB today with 3 players offline and this just puts your team at such a disadvantage.

I got disconnected from the server due to my own internet going down the other day. When I logged back in some time later I was shocked to find myself back in the bg. It seems like the kick timer for an offline player in a bg is no different than just being afk in the game. This is a huge problem.