1. Fire mage in arenas WUT FACE!

Hi everyone..I play a fire mage pvp,im at 6.1gs at the moment and at 1500 rating..Now here is the problem..Im stuck there..Mostly becouse the lack of partners..As soon as i say fire,they seem to run like hell..And beeing a fire mage im very squishy,but i strongly refuse to play frost..Dont ask why,just deal with it :) .And the 2 people that i know playing here,are either not viable for 2s (warror) or they are in other faction..My question is ,why is everyone so afraid to play with a fire mage..Do we really seem that weak for 2s ?.We have cc,as well as the burst and conrol,just not as much as frost.

2. Same thing with arcane.. Either you are frost or you wont get high rating which sucks big d imo mostly because agains this sm warr/dks you are squishy allot but its still doable with a little tryhard just get some spriest or even afflict lock ! dot dot dot dot burst boom

3. Are you sure your skill level or gear has nothing to do with it Even as fire mage / warrior you should be able to get a decent ranking if you communicate and come up with some strategy other than just trying to nuke one target. Sure, you are squishy, but you have polymorph, counterspell, blink, frost nova, ...

Seems to me like you need to properly discuss tactics with your arena partner and you should be at 1800 easily. That is if you have appropriate gear and skill level of course.

Just my 2 cents. No offense intended ofcourse.

4. Look for a decent DPriest / RDruid, and play Spirit spec, thats all.