1. Recruiting for NA Hardcore Raiding -- Raid Against the Machine --

Raid Against the Machine is recruiting.

Looking for players with experience on this server or extensive retail experience. Looking for dedicated, mature and raid ready players prepared to raid 3 nights a week for the next 6-8 months.

Currently we farm every raid weekly and are preparing our core for Totc with core Healer spots available (Shaman & Druid). All exceptional players are encouraged to apply as core spots are constantly opening up, bench spots also available.

Must be highly experienced with your class and a custom to hardcore raiding.

Raid time: 8pm EST, 12:00AM (Midnight) Server time, raids are normally 3 to 4 hours.

Weds/Thurs/Sunday - Core 25m progression (Mandatory)
    Fri/Sat - Past tier raids to gear trials/alts (Optional)
    Mon/Tue - 10 mans (Optional)

Contact me ingame

Theunabomber/Theunabearer
    raidagainst.shivtr.com

2. Hello Lordaeron,

Since 11/20/15 RATM has been on a year long+ quest of completing the hardcore content Warmane has to offer on this great realm of Lordaeron. We have been through thick and thin here, from impossible heroic dungeons in blue gear to farming TotC to a nauseating amount, has been a very long ride and we are looking to reload for our last Huu-Raaa.

In preparation for ICC I am calling out to all the Lordaeron old schools in the shadows. I know your still here, lurking these forums, knowing you already did the hardest stuff lordaeron has to offer and your done here... You know who you are..... Asking all the old school players who made Lordaeron great during the Naxx/Uld days to come back and raid.

Looking for any players who are serious about raiding 1AM server time to complete ICC content. Doesn't matter your class/level/history on the server, just looking for players serious about completing content at any cost.

Contact me in-game.

3. Bump for best raiding guild, come join if you want icc and chill