1. Shadowfang drop

Hello
    I'm working on a rogue twink(on Icecrown), currently farming for Shadowfang. I've been searching on wowhead and other forums for days, and I'm not sure since everyone is posting different information:

Does Shadowfang drop only from level 21+ mobs in SFK? Or does it drop from trash as well?
    I'm on my 40th full clear now, got plenty of assassins blade, black malice, night reaver, duskbringers, face smashers, but no Shadowfang yet :(

So does Shadowfang drop only from 21+ mobs? Again, I'm talking about 3.3.5 patch...
    Thank you in advance.

2. Are you Horde of Alliance. I have 2 I can sell you.

3. Hello
    I'm working on a rogue twink(on Icecrown), currently farming for Shadowfang. I've been searching on wowhead and other forums for days, and I'm not sure since everyone is posting different information:

Does Shadowfang drop only from level 21+ mobs in SFK? Or does it drop from trash as well?
    I'm on my 40th full clear now, got plenty of assassins blade, black malice, night reaver, duskbringers, face smashers, but no Shadowfang yet :(

So does Shadowfang drop only from 21+ mobs? Again, I'm talking about 3.3.5 patch...
    Thank you in advance.
    I'm going to Necro this bc I still haven't seen an answer to this. Anyone that has successfully farmed it on this server want to add anything to this?

4. I'm going to Necro this bc I still haven't seen an answer to this. Anyone that has successfully farmed it on this server want to add anything to this?
    Almost certain Shadowfang only drops off of level 21+ mobs in SFK (bosses, I believe).

Though I can't 100% confirm it, I can help you decide for yourself.

Go to wowhead and check out Shadowfang. Go to the comments and sort from newest to oldest. Then, look through the comments until you get to patch 3.x.x

There seems to be a large number of people claiming it is true, with some who claim they got confirmation from GMs at the time.

There is no true answer there, but it can help you decide to farm the whole instance or just the lvl 21+ mobs

5. Hello,

Long story short - I can confirm previous responder's information.
    I played in retail 3.3.5, Shadowfang became, if i remember correctly 0.001% (World Drop - Blue Rare) and ONLY on Mobs in SFK 21 + like you said, i think the patch before 3.3.5 increased(or lowered) the levels of mobs in SFK where the weapon only drops. So in retail this sword was almost unfarmable (as of when 3.3.5 went live), which i thought would be the case now, but theres alot of them on AH, when in retail, so I'm assuming someone knows a secret or purchasing with coins etc.

Of course this is not blizzlike server and excuse me if I have some mistakes in information it was idk 10 years ago? lol omg
    Edited: April 14, 2019