1. Low rating gain

Hi there,

After a long break from Wrath of the Lich King (stopped playing after MoltDown), I decided to start playing this expansion again. Now I'm doing some arena matches, and I noticed that the rating gain is extremely low, especially on the rating I'm currently playing on (around 1300 at the moment). From what I remember, the gain used to be around +30 at this rating, and now I'm only getting around +15every win.

It's been quite a while, so I don't know if my memory is just wrong, or that something changed in the mechanics of the game. Could anyone give me a heads up about this subject?

Thanks! <3

2. Hi there,

After a long break from Wrath of the Lich King (stopped playing after MoltDown), I decided to start playing this expansion again. Now I'm doing some arena matches, and I noticed that the rating gain is extremely low, especially on the rating I'm currently playing on (around 1300 at the moment). From what I remember, the gain used to be around +30 at this rating, and now I'm only getting around +15every win.

It's been quite a while, so I don't know if my memory is just wrong, or that something changed in the mechanics of the game. Could anyone give me a heads up about this subject?

Thanks! <3
    the first thing is depend on your rate and theirs rate ( enemies) so usually for the same rates on both side its gona be +10-15 if your playing in a pvp realm its must be difrents as a hard realm so rate is difrent too
    in lord realm rate is +7 and in icecrown is +35

3. Thanks for your reply! I'm playing on Icecrown, so it should be +35 there? Do you have any idea how I can fix this?