1. 506k in 1 sec?

Edited: September 12, 2016

2. without proof that its the same guy you get nothing , i think it isnt possible for that lowbie to hit that much , but i wont believe its same guy

3. without proof that its the same guy you get nothing , i think it isnt possible for that lowbie to hit that much , but i wont believe its same guy
    Who said he was a lowbie?
    (And yes, I can prove it's the same guy, but not here obviously since mods will edit post, besides of a potential infraction).

4. If i interpret the combat log correctly, how he cast the last arcane blast in less than 1.2 sec while still doing arcane missile? Since i see 3 spell (arcane missile, arcane barrage, and arcane blast) that need at least 3 gcd? (or 2 considering projectile fly time)

5. damage isn't correct he did over damage if you are 544 full pvp then sure something fishy here :)

6. If i interpret the combat log correctly, how he cast the last arcane blast in less than 1.2 sec while still doing arcane missile? Since i see 3 spell (arcane missile, arcane barrage, and arcane blast) that need at least 3 gcd? (or 2 considering projectile fly time)
    Perhaps he had Presence of Mind active? that could potentially explain the instant Arcane Blast right after Arcane Barrage.

to OP, Arcane's full burst can do this much damage in a battleground scenario, not likely but still possible.

7. Perhaps he had Presence of Mind active? that could potentially explain the instant Arcane Blast right after Arcane Barrage.

to OP, Arcane's full burst can do this much damage in a battleground scenario, not likely but still possible.
    Sure but pom still need 1 gcd, while he may channel the arcane misile for 1 sec, then the barrage need 1 sec fly time. No way this can happen on 2 sec even under heavy haste. (Since arcane blast damage is instant at the end of cast pom or no pom doesnt rly matter)

8. **** like this shouldnt surprise you

I had a rogue burst my full prideful Feral on 1.2 secs through BEAR form AND Survival Instincts