1. Thats something pretty fun to read about.
    Warmane staff simply decided to invest more on Lordaeron, considering that the probably only one donation amount from it is "skip-que".
    Is obvious they are killing/lower the difference between realms, in order to get (or try to) as much player as possible join Lordaeron where the overall items costs more,and require a "montly pay" in order to avoid sit 2 hours in que.
    They did almost the same killing/resetting Blackrock, in fact, you can see mostly the old top pvp players being in Lordaeron,or just swapped servers (the few playng are mostly doing it casual)

Nothing new, is gonna be fun how the "economy" wont change at all, as people who were rich will stay like that, while people with low amount of points will be in troubles.
    Will be also patethic how the gear difference gap will be, as with these changes, people will stay way more time on a really really low gear level.
    The gap between the old players and the new ones will be huge.

Probably they didnt expect Lordaeron be "dropping population" already, so they have figured out a way to revive it, as let's be realistic a new player which will have to decide where to go will notice:
    Icecrown: low rates,but with 90% of the population BiS/Shadowmourne
    Lordaeron: low rates, not an overall big gear difference and progressive raiding, allow newcomers to get gear without be completly undergeared compared to other players.

We all knew it was going to be like this, slowly they are deciding witch realm will be the only one, kinda obvious which.
    Wouldnt be surprised if they will kill Icecrown realm and give some bonus to start play on Lordaeron.

2. I think it's absolutely the wrong direction for a server like Icecrown to be headed.

It puts newcomers to the server at an extremely steep disadvantage compared to the server's thousands of older, veteran players, and it's another one of those things that might dissuade people from leveling professions on their alts, or even leveling alts entirely.

Forced 1x Prof rates on a 7x exp server will also basically kill any realistic possibility whatsoever of players concurrently leveling their professions alongside their actual toons. This is something you see players do with crafting professions like Tailoring, but much more commonly with gathering professions like Skinning/Mining/Herbalism, and especially with secondary professions such as Cooking and First-Aid (something certain classes like Rogues and Warriors can depend a fair bit on).1x Prof rates will make it so players won't be able to keep their professions up to date with their level without significantly gimping their own leveling speed, and you'll have a situation where the mats from level 25-70 zones will all have to be farmed by level 80's instead, which, practically speaking, will shift the AH monopoly on these mats even more into the hands of botters/exploiters.
    Building on that the questing zones will be constantly full of 80s and unless they're compassionate enough to let you live (which is not many people on this server) leveling will be a very tedious process with even more 80s ganking you all time... In my opinion new players would just give up on the realm and server because they don't want to be in the leveling stage for an eternity.

3. It's basically set in stone whatever feedback community gives them. I personally won't level a single alt just because of the profession rates. I'm probably stupid as ****, but I CAN NOT comprehend reasoning behind this. I can understand gold squish (not a fan of it either but meh) but lowering reputation and proff rates (which were arguably the BEST features of Icecrown) is quite stupid. While we're at it, you might as well lower XP rates too.

4. i usually don't take part in these.. but, let's remind the story with the faction languages, on Frostwolf... And what happened on the forums then, just pm someone and ask the story... :( i mean ok, i think many of us know why this change came (mind the date!), still, as the whole realm is against it..

5. Personally I hate the change. As many of you've said, there is already a x1 server, so there is no point in making another. Besides, Icecrown is full half the day, shouldn't that be a hint that people like the server as it is?

The only logical reason about these changes is money, but I really think that there are other ways to accomplish the same goal without destroying the server.

The best part of all is that in game you receive the "gold shrink" message every ten minutes, when in reality that doesn't matter. The prof and rep rate changes will have a much larger impact in the server and many people probably doesn't even know about it.

6. I probably don't have anything to say here that hasn't already been said, but I just wanted to tack on the fact that I absolutely do not support this update. Reputation grinding and profession grinding are arguably the two most dull and unfun parts of playing WoW. I joined this server specifically so that I would not have to grind out boring things for hours and hours. On top of that, I don't understand why they would induce a change like these in the first place.. I just don't see the benefit for the people who own/run the server. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Edit: I could be, and probably am, totally wrong about this, but is it possible that they will add bonus rep and prof xp to be donation incentives in the future?
    Edited: September 17, 2016

7. This change is probably the most hated idea to be implimented... People play other realms for the sake of casually/easily lvling. I personally hate this because I still got lots of proffs to lvl (JC one of em ^^) I have had all the proffs b4 moltdown and it was easy to do but now I have half of em and now they wanna reduce the rate... So if rates become lower the amount of ppl wanting to buy mats for lower lvl proffs will become more and ppl will make the low lvl mats insanely expensive... people like me who don't like farming mats and just buy em will become more irritated.

8. I think before they change rep X they should fix some of rep chain quest first some of them where bug and unable to complete

9. When does this horrendous change happen? dates please?

10. When does this horrendous change happen? dates please?
    Changes ain't live yet, though I really hope it won't happen

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339560

11. I think before they change rep X they should fix some of rep chain quest first some of them where bug and unable to complete
    True...Hodir quest chain is broken, half of the Wyrmrest and Kirin Tor quests are broken, Scale of the Sands is mostly broken, they severely nerfed ICC rep farm.

12. True...Hodir quest chain is broken, half of the Wyrmrest and Kirin Tor quests are broken, Scale of the Sands is mostly broken, they severely nerfed ICC rep farm.
    SoH is doable(without grinding),Wyrmrest too,Kirin Tor needs some grinding after revered,but with tabards and proper questing you can easily do all reps atm(that is,if you're on IC,idk about cata and mop here).

13. SoH is doable(without grinding),Wyrmrest too,Kirin Tor needs some grinding after revered,but with tabards and proper questing you can easily do all reps atm(that is,if you're on IC,idk about cata and mop here).
    You can't do Hodir because the Cold Hearted quest is bugged, the wyrm does absolutely nothing to the frozen chicks. And a huge questline that gives both Kirin Tor and Wyrmrest rep is completely unavilable. Can get Wyrmrest with the only working daily, but that takes forever.

14. I'll use every opportunity to protest this idea, there was no real explanation given to us, for why are they reducing rates.
    Server is full of slackers, so many BiS people running around without professions (not mentioning lowies), this is gonna make it so much worse.

15. You can't do Hodir because the Cold Hearted quest is bugged, the wyrm does absolutely nothing to the frozen chicks. And a huge questline that gives both Kirin Tor and Wyrmrest rep is completely unavilable. Can get Wyrmrest with the only working daily, but that takes forever.
    There are a couple frozen chicks that are bugged, but there are at least 4 that are not... this quest line is compleatable in it's current state.

First 12345 ... Last