1. Wasn't Lordeon establishment main reason for that x1 rates stupidity?
    I personally chose not to play on x1 rates and stayed on Icecrown. But now they are forcing it on Icecrown realm too...
    In my personal opinion, for whatever reason (more fun, more interesting gaming or w/e) the answer to those reasons will always be "go and play lordeon"

To not get banned for misunderstanding (cause that can happen too easily) I declare that I am not insulting nor server nor its staff and this is only my personal opinion regarding this matter.

2. There are a couple frozen chicks that are bugged, but there are at least 4 that are not... this quest line is compleatable in it's current state.
    There is only 1 frozen chick there.

3. There is only 1 frozen chick there.
    Unless something changed in the last week... there is more than 1, just have to wait for spawn, or they are getting picked up by others before you see them.

4. Unless something changed in the last week... there is more than 1, just have to wait for spawn, or they are getting picked up by others before you see them.
    Yesterday, I sat there trying all day, but only saw 1 bugged chick. Today, there were more and 2 of them worked. Sadly, now I can't get any farther because The Drakkensryd quest is completely bugged, confirmed by tons of people on bug tracker. Guess they really don't want people to be able to get that 7x rep.

5. Dunno, its just cba doing this with so many quest broken. I suggest you buy few rep tokens fo emblems instead of this tedious ordeal.

6. To add on about the Sons of Hodir quest line being broken, the quest The Drakkensryd is also broken for many people. Some have claimed that it worked for them, but for many others it's not possible to do.

7. its a sad & pointless decision.
    One of the reason i shifted from Lordaeron to Icecrown was the rates, if they do the same here. i see no point in calling this a High Rate server anymore, its just a fast leveling server. :D

8. Of course no one wants it. Hell, I started on this **** when it was 25x rates, or 20x, whatever Ragnaros was when they opened it. Even with those XP rates, I donated for instant 80 because I hated leveling. Anyway, you know what is coming next? Donate for reputations. 40 coins.

9. Of course no one wants it. Hell, I started on this **** when it was 25x rates, or 20x, whatever Ragnaros was when they opened it. Even with those XP rates, I donated for instant 80 because I hated leveling. Anyway, you know what is coming next? Donate for reputations. 40 coins.
    Yeh. I don't know what they're thinking. Even before ragnaros, there was Sargeras that was x20 and it was loaded with people.

As we can see right now, icecrown's population is way higher than lordaeron's. I don't know what's the purpose behind the rep/proff/exp rate decrease. I can only see it push more people away.

I don't mind the gold squish but decreasing the rep/proff/exp rate EVEN MORE isn't a good move at all in my opinion.

10. PvP, Spells, Quests, Even ICC atm is not scripted properely atm and they changing rates for what REASON PLS? All i see its people gonna leave server.

11. **** Lordaeron. They want to normalize the population. Hell no , i'd rather play blackrock and pvp from time to time

12. the reason people are playing on ice is becuz of the rates, and now theyre reducing it. and how about the gold squish huh? The molten hijack was staged and everything was planned.

13. RIP newcomers.

When I started on molten in 2011 or who knows when exactly, I only decided to join because I saw that big 'x20' rated server. I wanted to play for fun and not have to grind for AGEEEEEES.

I'm not against the gold squish but mostly against the rep/proff/exp rate drop. It started as x20 then I think it went down to x15 or x10 or x7 (Can't remember). And now it's being dropped even more :/

Ah well.

14. I feel you guys, but it really doesn't affect me in anyway because I already have all professions, rep, and all.

The only thing that might affect me is the gold squish, but then if you know when to reduce and boom the price, I think it should be just fine.

The only players that will be affected are the new players and whoever creates an alt.

With that being said, I think we must help or at least try to help other players who might suffer at the beginning as a result of this change.

Happy weekend.

- Almighty Paladin
    - Deepika

First ... 23456 Last