1. I'm an altoholic and still only have two 80s here, so this changes will affect me.

I have already started playing in another server with the same x7 rates past several days and just reached 80.

If they implemented the x1 rep, I'm gonna switch server for good even though I have donated here.

That's the beauty of private servers. If they **** you up, you just make a switch.

2. To the people saying they will leave go ahead Warmane dont care, Infact you might solve there Que issue.

3. To the people saying they will leave go ahead Warmane dont care, Infact you might solve there Que issue.
    Why would the que be an issue to the staff? Only the non donor players want the que to go away. It's not a problem for anybody else.

4. Yet it can help with server instability, cuz there are too much players on icecrown. AND thats the ONLY positive affect this nerf will have, ONLY.

Everyone are rushing making alts and lvl their professions so do i - prices are going insane plus people are buying mats to resell them after it becomes x1.
    I have no idea what are they thinking about, cuz for any newbie player Icecrown will become hell where nothing is available.

5. Warmane didnt learned their lesson with dumb server breaking decisions after moltdown.
    Guess they do it themselves this now. Reputation x1 chance is the most dumb idea ever.
    *** Grindaeron

6. GG for the newbies, now they can't even buy rep gears without grinding fiesta. Such a help it would be for new comers. :D

7. im just about done lvling my last alt so i have all the proffesions and ashend rep to revered on all so the changes wont affect me

what a long strange trip its been indeen

8. I don't care whatever rates they **** up. It's their server, they can destroy it if they want. But my question is, if you "care" so much about your community and you see 95% of them dissagreeing with this decision (decision which resulted fromthe opinions of another server's community, ****ed up if you ask me) then why the hell are you still going through with this?

9. i m just scared from reputation scenerio due to bugged quest nd low interest on old content. For example Hydraxian Waterlords. it ll be hard to cap it after revered. remaining part of the changes can be replaced in a kind of way in due time

10. As a new player this sucks to hear about!

Anyone know when its set to go live. I want to rush (assuming the server stays up for me to do so; Servers are down right now).

11. At least they changed the rates a bit, now its x3 for wep, prof, rep and x7 for exp.

12. At least they changed the rates a bit, now its x3 for wep, prof, rep and x7 for exp.
    Still bull**** if you ask me. Why would they even change any kind of rates? Nobody asked them to do it. There is a reason why Icecrown is the most populated and why I was waiting for them to implement Lordaeron core into Icecrown so I can play it, just because of server rate. You can't farm a single damn node in Northrend at day time, how you gonna farm any skills at x3... Instead of making respawn time of nodes faster, they are going to - rate, ridiculous.

13. These changes are just ******ed and doesn't make any sense. There's already Lordaeron. We don't need Lordaeron 2.0

People will stop lveling alt chars with this change. And newcomers will be at a ridiculous disadvantage.

14. This is really awful for new players... as if the gap between them and veterans wasn't big enough.
    I guess it's being done to push for even more $$$ from the shop (gear, professions).

First ... 3456 Last