1. imo lordaeron should tell the staff that 1x lvling, 1x gold drop and 1x item drop should be the way to go

pls lordaeron dont disappoint

on a serious note, the rep change has to do only with phasing and the fact that they cant properly fix it, they should tell us that and not sell some bull**** stories

and rip icc rep runs, will help new players

2. x1 worst idea ever. x3 is not bad, x5 good.
    As for me, I lvled up my chars one week ago, and I still can't reach Mining 450, because I can't find much nodes(a lot of people use them), and what if it will be x1. I'm scared.

p.s. if they want to make a bit more money, I guess they need to change profession boost cost to something like 10 coins.
    Edited: September 13, 2016

3. personally the rate changes have made me move on to another game. 1 of my favorite pass times in wow was leveling new alts and their proffs/reps. not going to be bothered to do it on 1x rates. i may still log in here and there, but i really can't see me ever coming back fully.

4. more lowbies in bgs wohooo not even with Ashen band ring yeeeea u have to love that

5. I just recently got my first 80 toon, and was excited to level more... with these rate changes, they probably will never happen now. I understand them wanting to curb the economy in some ways... but the affect rate changes will have is counter-intuitive to what they are wanting to accomplish.

Case and point, when you make craft materials more valuable, yes... people will be spending money on them, but that money will go to other players. There is no "gold sink" for profs/rep as someone always has to farm them. The money isn't disappearing because it is not being given to an NPC, just another player.

6. Doing like 50+ ICC rep farm runs for a ring, welcome to HIGH rated realm Icecrown on Warmane, coming on October 1st, 2016

Kappa

7. I'll quit and join another server if they switch it to x1 just like i Quit lord. Icecrown is good how it is which is why everybody is playing it.

8. They already nerfed ICC rep...used to get 1250 from the big guys a couple months ago, now you get like 325.

9. I still can't get it, why they have decided to make reputation x1 on the x7 realm with ICC gear for reputation points.

10. I still can't get it, why they have decided to make reputation x1 on the x7 realm with ICC gear for reputation points.
    Nobody can. It is something incomprehensible to us mortals.

11. The reason people play here is cuz of the HIGH RATES, now warmane wants to lower it ??? REALLY STUPID.

12. Praying for the staff to listen the Icecrown community for a change, PLS, leave at least reputation rates as they are

13. Praying for the staff to listen the Icecrown community for a change, PLS, leave at least reputation rates as they are
    yeah, +++. We need to get more people for this topic. Maybe they will change their opinion as well as they didn't remove 4.3.4 realm a half year ago.

14. There is absolutely no logic behind these plans, they are not healthy for Icecrown high rate realm.
    Wich means these actions are not aimed to improve Icecrown gameplay.

So what it could be ?
    Probably a conspire to revive dead reservation of carebears named Lordaeron:
    - make Icecrown gameplay worse, especially for newbies
    - minimalize difference between realms
    That will force some people to change realm or chose more carefully without going Icecrown immediately cuz high rates.

See how that works:
    Originally Posted by Mercelezz
    I'll quit and join another server if they switch it to x1
    Edited: September 14, 2016

15. 1x rates aren't that bad,but with some materials barely spawning where they should be in abundance makes this a nightmare,not to mention the professions that are bugged and can't recieve their extra loot from heroic dungeons,and some raids too.Also,specializations are still bugged too.

First 1234 ... Last