1. Destro Vs Unholy how ?

I Havent played Destro Lock in Wrath, was playing it in tbc, now i need some hard help how to win DAMN UNHOLY DK im not speaking about arena, im speaking about damn Duels this is so unbalanced they have 100 deff cds , and that gargolye damn.. if anyone can give me some nice tips would be really great thanks.

2. Alot of Resilience, you need to survive lichborne ams, id recommend killing the ghoul while he has lichborne up ect, It can be Done.

3. You can't kill DK as warlock, it's ur anticlass.
    If you have raped DK, it means: he has worse gear or he does not know his class or your mechanic.

4. Meh affliction can give dk trouble

5. Meh affliction can give dk trouble
    Affliction dies even faster than destro.
    Unless you managed to set up portal before finght on some unreachable place.

6. I dont agree with comments above. Destro lock can beat dk if he know how to play. Actually destro can kill all class except rogue and feral dudu. it is the hardiest part.

Anyway. u need to use shadow ward. (unholy have shadow dots.) U can repel his rush by this way. U dont give him a change to move and always stun + damage.

My rotation : stun + damage + stun + damage + stun + damage.

U have fear , death coil (dont think that skill giving u healt. think about that it is ur instant fear against hard dps plates) , shadowfury+howling terror , teleport in-out , shadowflame , conflagration daze etc.

U just need more practice with ur class. thats all....
    Edited: September 13, 2016

7. Good Scenario duel:
    Silence at start into fear, if he lichbornes then stun him, after that coil him, if dk trinkets stun/coil u will get a full fear on him when lichborne ends. After stun/coil he will probably use Ams, u can try getting a chaos bolt cuz it goes through Ams, dont fake it, if he kicks it its not a big deal. U can drain life hes pet until ams ends and then full fear him. If it goes like this its usually a won duel. If u want to use teleport u want to silence the dk followed by a shadowfury, Thats 6sec of dk not doing dmg on you while u are casting on him.
    Bad Scenario duel and pretty much impossible to win even if u outgear him by a mile.
    Dk uses AMS before duel starts, so u cant silence him before he can get it up. 7 seconds of spell immune followed by IBF(immune to stun) while garg is already up within 3-4 sec from the start of the duel. Ye, ur pretty ****ed.

Tips, Keep shadow ward on CD
    If gargoyle is up silence it if u have silence and curse of tongues
    Bauble is pretty gucci to have

Overall i would say who is the better player and uses the right tactics wins this match up

8. Shadowfury ->2x fear ( bcz of trinket ) -> Spelllock get 1km range spam everything on him till he pops AMS, nitro boots magic shell and hit him with chaos (it goes trought AMS dont forget !!!) if he pull you portal back use cobalt when hes close to you fear him, LoS Lichborne and dot pet/dmg him w/e .. use Deadcoil after AMS expire + you can also HoT to avoid pet stun , make macro for self dispell with devour magic always watch for his cds like dgrip so you have ready reflex to portal back not stay in his hug for like 3-4 sec... PORTAL Imediately avoid gargolye or most likely spell lock him than burst dk but yep dk win mostly destro bcz of blizzard.. but if you practice your timing and speed you can do it , and yeh old good days of TBC lock :DD

9. If the DK countergears (high resilience, key and stun meta gem) and specs (on a pale horse/improved death grip) and uses Spellshattering to counter your blanket, or if you get unlucky on the devour on strangulate you will most definitely lose.

Any other DK though you might be able to manage however in the open it's still hard when they get an early gargoyle and run around with AMS/IBF/Lichborne

You have the best chance to kill them now since AMZ is bugged - it only absorbs like 1 frostbolt lmao

10. I play both classes, I'm not an expert by a long shot but I honestly think DK trumps Warlock if both players are of equal skill and gear.

11. Actually destro can kill all class except rogue and feral dudu
    Lets see you beat a bm hunter as a warlock. Good luck with that.

12. Lets see you beat a bm hunter as a warlock. Good luck with that.
    Re u pulling my leg ? play on sand with ur Bm huntard. Ups sory if u re profesional on backpedalling no comment.
    Edited: September 23, 2016

13. If you want to duel with destros, succubus play is the answer. How good you utilize succubus may change the flow of duel

14. HOW TO win every DLOCK: AMS at start, then IBF,followed by lichborne,during that w8 for some procs and pop bat, hide in AMZ and /rofl at him.

12 Last