1. Fixing the grass size on wrath of the **** king has a higher priority , i'm afraid.
    Or something minor into that. That expansion is working 99% as it is, its enough. Not to mention how ****ty it is, being forced to pve, to pvp, doesnt make any sense

2. well that bit is still pending with the GMs... happens in cata too sometimes

yea that bit sucks... happened to me in cata on therazane quest chain, I need a specific npc manually spawned for me to be able to pick up a quest to be able to see anything in Deepholm... yay me... cus 'normal GMs' can't do that and only seniors might be able to... too bad those don't log on more than twice per year and never actually answer any whispers.. and all tickets say is "we're sorry but there's nothing we can do"
    That's the point, Worgen/Gilneas stuff is bugged since i joined in March 2014 (maybe even before that), MoP realm didnt exist at that point, but they opened with the SAME bugs they had on cata, and haven't fixed them on any of the 2 realms, it's laughable

And now that you mention the GMs that just come and say "sorry, can't do anything", i have a recent example of that

My brother wanted to make a Panda char, he got stuck on a quest (the one you have to take a Pearl), had to remake the char 3 times because with a ticket the GM just "autocompleted" but didnt give him the item, so he actually couldnt turn it in even if it appeared as completed on his quest log

5 minutes later, he gets stuck again on the quest you have to wake up the Earth Spirit, the NPC simply -does not- give you the quest, he made another ticket and the GM answer was "put on more details" ~ i went and did the ticket myself, specified areas, NPCs, NPCs IDs, the quest IDs, the hours my brother is usually around in-game and the names of his alt-chars so the GM could even contact him in-game if needed..............................the GM answered the same bull**** like it was an automated response

I went to the bugtracker and there are reports of this problem since 2 months ago...

But Warmane's answer to help new people is cutting gold and rates, as if that would help people to not insta-unistall after they get stuck 20mins into the game after they started

3. That's the point, Worgen/Gilneas stuff is bugged since i joined in March 2014 (maybe even before that), MoP realm didnt exist at that point, but they opened with the SAME bugs they had on cata, and haven't fixed them on any of the 2 realms, it's laughable
    they really can't do anything about actual phasing on server crash tho, if there's no info for that last minute or 2 before the crash the server will see "quest ID completed" but will (obviously) assume phasing was done along with quest completion... and making server check every char's every quest completed and compare it to the phases... well you want server back in less than 3 hours after crash, right?

4. they really can't do anything about actual phasing on server crash tho, if there's no info for that last minute or 2 before the crash the server will see "quest ID completed" but will (obviously) assume phasing was done along with quest completion... and making server check every char's every quest completed and compare it to the phases... well you want server back in less than 3 hours after crash, right?
    The counter for back then, like 2014 onward and when cata released. All Worgen's go leave the zone via portal from a mage or be summoned (group travel).
    Even with it blocked now, there's the Palo glitch that literally takes you out of Gilneas over time. I think that is fixed because I have yet to see a worgen leave early last time I logged into cata.

All in all the counter to escape these bugs was summons and portals and the glitch, which we can't do anymore, even on MOP. Regardless of phase.
    Edited: September 16, 2016

5. So are all those bugs from worgen/pandaren starting zones reported on bugtracker or no?
    Edited: September 18, 2016

6. Idk if there is something like this alrdy on Bugtracker but we should make one report called worgen starting zone/Gilneas and link inside all bug reports from that zone: quest bugs, npc bugs, item bugs, phasing bugs...
    That way it will be much more transparent for everybody to see what is bugged and what should be fixed. Then we should make Sticky topic on forum with link for that Zone report and do that for every zone.
    Opinions?

7. So are all those bugs from worgen/pandaren starting zones reported on bugtracker or no?
    Yes, they are all there on the bugtracker, collecting dust, for months

I'd link some of them here, but if i recall correctly, linking Bugtracker posts on the regular forum is forbidden (anyone correct me on that if im wrong), so, you'd have to check for yourself

But for example, you can set the bugtracker to MOP and type "Not in the Face" and it will show one of the Panda Zone bugs i talked about earlier

For Worgen/Gilneas, just type "Worgen" or "Gilneas"

8. You can post bugtracker links here coz it is topic about bugtracker and how to make it more transparent and functional so both players and staff benefit from that

9. So when i talked about making one report for all bugs that are in some zone i was thinking of something like this report:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/5149
    Somebody invested a little time and made report that contain all RDF system related bugs so you can easily see all bugs if you type RDF.
    So my suggestion is that we should make reports like this for every zone and link inside all related bugs.
    My problem is that many reports still got Unconfirmed status even though they are confirmed so many times and priority is voted high so i would like to know what is criteria for report to be marked as Confirmed

10. I'd link some of them here, but if i recall correctly, linking Bugtracker posts on the regular forum is forbidden (anyone correct me on that if im wrong), so, you'd have to check for yourself
    No, you aren't wrong, when it's a case of trying to get votes for this or that bug.

11. Can Obnoxious or BlueAO please clarify for us what is criteria for report to be marked as Confirmed?

12. Can Obnoxious or BlueAO please clarify for us what is criteria for report to be marked as Confirmed?
    Report gets confirmed when "the bug" is confirmed as a bug (to tell if its a bug or not you need to know how "the thing" should work).

Or if you want a list:
    1. Is it a bug?
    2. What needs to be done to fix it?

Just knowing if it is bugged is not enough, it makes 0 difference if its unconfirmed or confirmed if what needs to be done to fix it is not know.
    (So it stays unconfirmed until both things are known and that way developers can can focus on fixing actual confirmed report)

For example, to illustrate it better.
    Report #1
    Hogger is bugged.

Report #2
    Hogger does not cast spell 17.
    His health should be 666.
    And he should patrol between x and y.

If developer opens Report#1 he has 0 information, so he has to go and take a look how it should work, then see what is the problem and then fix it.
    While with Report#2 he just jump straight to fixing.
    Now in case one developer spends eg 60 minutes, while with #2 he spends 5 and the fix is of higher quality (Hogger example is a bad example, but with #2 he could for example fix more issues, they can be more polished fixes...etc)

Of course, sometimes it not as simple, and if every report is marked confirmed, developer could spend hours and hours searching for how the thing should work (and maybe not finding it) instead of fixing stuff.

So now, you might understand better why some reports are unconfirmed even if its obvious there is an issue.

(That's why commenting on reports can help, under condition it is not "confirmed" spam, arguing or worse.)
    Edited: September 19, 2016

13. Report gets confirmed when "the bug" is confirmed as a bug (to tell if its a bug or not you need to know how "the thing" should work).
    Spoiler: Show

Or if you want a list:
    1. Is it a bug?
    2. What needs to be done to fix it?

Just knowing if it is bugged is not enough, it makes 0 difference if its unconfirmed or confirmed if what needs to be done to fix it is not know.
    (So it stays unconfirmed until both things are known and that way developers can can focus on fixing actual confirmed report)

For example, to illustrate it better.
    Report #1
    Hogger is bugged.

Report #2
    Hogger does not cast spell 17.
    His health should be 666.
    And he should patrol between x and y.

If developer opens Report#1 he has 0 information, so he has to go and take a look how it should work, then see what is the problem and then fix it.
    While with Report#2 he just jump straight to fixing.
    Now in case one developer spends eg 60 minutes, while with #2 he spends 5 and the fix is of higher quality (Hogger example is a bad example, but with #2 he could for example fix more issues, they can be more polished fixes...etc)

Of course, sometimes it not as simple, and if every report is marked confirmed, developer could spend hours and hours searching for how the thing should work (and maybe not finding it) instead of fixing stuff.

So now, you might understand better why some reports are unconfirmed even if its obvious there is an issue.
    would be super nice having this in the Bugtracker Guide seeing as it would somewhat raise the bug report quality and reduce the "y u no update this report when everyone know it bug" thread spam

First 12