1. 2h weap with frost

So, i am wondering, has any1 tryed going with 2h weap while in frost? i am intrested in pvp and i am not really intrested in damage since i have enought of that, but i would like to know if 2h weap works fine for frost dk's, like are there any abilities that can only be cast while dual wielding? does dk get more tanky with 2h weap?

2. thanks alot. for some reason overlooked it while searching for info.

so in conclusion i'd go with 2h since ill have like 1sec uptime per target(and i dont intend on doing arenas) xd

3. Well, if you're gonna play with 2h, you might as well just play Unholy, which is one of the top PvP specs on WotLK anyway...

4. Well, for lulz in Bg's or wpvp 2h frost is rather fun to play, but other than that for something serious i wouldn't really recommend it.

5. Well, if you're gonna play with 2h, you might as well just play Unholy, which is one of the top PvP specs on WotLK anyway...
    Well in my case unholy doesint realy fit, becus i wont be able to spread fear with pestilence, ppl run away from me anyway.:/
    As for frost, howling blast does the job done much faster, and ofc its a insta hit and has nice range with aoe so it fits abit more for my playstyle.
    So basicly 2h is better in my case since my main spell is howling blast, so i get more dmg and further more more stamina from 2h weap.

I wish dks could use shield, i would definetly get shield and 1h then!xDD

Thank for replyes .:)

6. Well, if you're gonna play with 2h, you might as well just play Unholy, which is one of the top PvP specs on WotLK anyway...
    He is going to multibox frost dks.
    With +5 DKs it takes 1-2 hits to kill a opponents. If u have only 1-2 sec uptime on a enemy then two hand deals more dmg than dual-wield.
    Dual-wield deals only more sustain dmg because it has more KM procs and double runeforge.
    Edited: September 15, 2016

7. If you wanna be tanky and do less damage I suggest you go Blood or go Unholy and get a blood subspec.