1. Pit of Saron; What is happening?

I've noticed that finding a tank for a PoS group ATM is really, really hard. One time i got really lucky and a BiS Feral tank joined my PoS group. We made our way to Ick and during the encounter we noticed something weird : Ick was hitting our bis tank for 10k per swing. Later down the line we reached the skeleton guard which was hitting our tank for up to 6 or even 8k! Multiply that by 3 and your BiS tank ends up popping cds on 5 man dungeons. Is this some kind of joke by the devs? If not it's not fun at all. If not does some people might think Icecrown is used as a testing ground for Lordaeron once again. Can any of the devs/a mod give us any explanation?

2. LOL...
    it's been a week ever since like this

IMHO its kinda fun to feel PoS HC "Mystical" difficulties
    now people can learn more about kiting, CC, and strategy

no more tank-n-spank (for near BiS tank)
    you need to clear all adds near ICK since those adds are walking around and have high agro range
    even Galfrost ice stack hurt so much, if some member forget hide behind rocks to reset the buff they will die
    Tyranus also hits very hard, you may need to learn taunting him into ice floor

3. It's kind of crazy that a BiS tank is having trouble with it, after all the dungeon is intended (atleast that's what i think) for 4.5k or so groups

4. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/31417

There you go. Confirmed bugged (seems they`re already working on it) on Bugtracker. Garfrost, Ick and the Bone Warriors are indeed dealing a high amount of dmg, more then they are suposed to. Tyrannus appears to be normal, though he hits hard by nature. Some say he`s not dealing that much damage now, needs to be verified.

5. It's kind of crazy that a BiS tank is having trouble with it, after all the dungeon is intended (atleast that's what i think) for 4.5k or so groups
    Such a bull****, i have done POS HC with 5.5k tank and guess what? We have done it, any mob above didnt hit so hard as you said here

6. I tanked PoS without issues. Link your character from the Armory so I can see your gear. I'm not saying you aren't "geared," but the last player who told me that linked their character and they had greens/blues lol.

7. Nah, tanked it w/o an issue on a 4.5k prot warrior. My problem was the fact that other people didnt want to tank pos because of the "scary" damage buff and since my mage is on the same account as my warrior i couldnt carry it through pos

8. Yes, its bugged. I did it yesterday as 5.8k bl dk tank. We wiped 3 times on trash, few times 1 or 2 of group end up dead. There was no problems with bosses or caster adds, only swordsmen hit ~11k each. If not use cd-s - dead in 2 sec in every pack.

9. Seems bosses are fixed, but I remember being hit by Ick for 49k (I'm def capped by far, like 550 or more), which didn't make any sense. Now the issue are the bone warriors at the end that can hit you for 20k normal.

10. LOL...
    it seems that this event still occur

somehow I got RDF onto PoS HC twice yesterday

#1 as dps
    * our 5.5k- ish tank got it really bad, died several times, got into Tyranus at last and another wipe then the healer went off :(

#2 as tank
    * prot pal 5.8k, still hurt very much :o
    * ICK -- tank-n-kite when you feel he hit hard to prevent him land another second punch
    * Galfrost -- reset debuff stack
    * cave -- :D use CC (fear, stun, turn evil, ice trap) for better survival --- pls dont be ashamed to use CC in PvE , CC is not only for PvP you know
    (some people just so stuborn that they prefer to die and wipe than using CC in PvE)

* Tyranus -- tank-n-spank till his SS or ice floor appears then do the ice floor dance (circling around it while putting Tyranus onto it);
    somehow skeleton near cave can easily got pulled ; damn our allies' npc saying that they will hold the Scourge :|

btw just read
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747775948
    Scourgelord Tyrannus is a menace. (PoS timewalking on newer expac)
    nice ... :D
    Edited: September 20, 2016 Reason: grammar

11. I've noticed that finding a tank for a PoS group ATM is really, really hard. One time i got really lucky and a BiS Feral tank joined my PoS group. We made our way to Ick and during the encounter we noticed something weird : Ick was hitting our bis tank for 10k per swing. Later down the line we reached the skeleton guard which was hitting our tank for up to 6 or even 8k! Multiply that by 3 and your BiS tank ends up popping cds on 5 man dungeons. Is this some kind of joke by the devs? If not it's not fun at all. If not does some people might think Icecrown is used as a testing ground for Lordaeron once again. Can any of the devs/a mod give us any explanation?
    Roll a tank , problem solved ?

12. Roll a tank , problem solved ?
    If you look at my previous post you'll see that i've actually tanked the hc instance on my warrior with next to no issues, my problem was that there were no thanks selling to do it when i was on my mage.

Anyways, can someone confirm if it's fixed or not? Havent done it in awhile.

13. As of 23 sep 16, dmg of all bosses and the first two batch of mobs up the hills seem normalize however the skeleton warriors afterward were bugged. 2 SW were able to reduce the hp of a 5.8 bear to 1/3 within 2 or 3 sec.