1. Hi there Eli and yeah people say *dk is so easy everyone can play it and win* well then I have a question for those people that say it... where are your titles on dk's then? Oh wait, you don't have any.
    Where are Elipa's titles as mage or rogue, he said they are op. Oh wait, he does not have any.

Soon we will gather all shadowmourne deathknighs in this thread defending eachother and their faceroll class, denying Ghostcrafler's official statement.
    Don't get me wrong, It's normal when some1 picks op class to compensate, but do not decline real facts, it makes you sad.
    Edited: September 16, 2016

2. Where are Elipa's titles as mage or rogue, he said they are op. Oh wait, he does not have any.

Soon we will gather all shadowmourne deathknighs in this thread defending eachother and their faceroll class, denying Ghostcrafler's official statement.
    Don't get me wrong, It's normal when some1 picks op class to compensate, but do not decline real facts, it makes you sad.
    He never said they are faceroll to play tho, he said that every class played properly can be good, which is true. And what kind of class you play then?

3. Play bm huntard (after they fix all the bugs).

4. he said that every class played properly can be good
    That phrase equal to some romantic **** in melodramas.

No doubts every class can be good in good hands.
    But again, in situations where mage-rogue-feral are playing piano on the keyboard, DK players can faceroll with the same success.
    That was confirmed by game designers, and, as result, DKs were nerfed in some next expansions, wich forced all these "every class is good" theorycrafters with main DK to reroll (there was an official statistiс regarding class smigration and overall situation).

Anyway, there is no point to discuss bouta Dk's faceroleness, it's obvious. Personally for me, Blizzard's opinion is more important that private server guys opinions, especially when they are biased.

List of facts:
    1. DK is a hero class wich has not real counter class like other classes have.
    2. DK is noob friendly class.
    3. All that crap confirmed by game designers.
    4. 99% players who oppose that are DK players.

5. That phrase equal to some romantic **** in melodramas.

No doubts every class can be good in good hands.
    But again, in situations where mage-rogue-feral are playing piano on the keyboard, DK players can faceroll with the same success.
    That was confirmed by game designers, and, as result, DKs were nerfed in some next expansions, wich forced all these "every class is good" theorycrafters with main DK to reroll (there was an official statistiс regarding class smigration and overall situation).

Anyway, there is no point to discuss bouta Dk's faceroleness, it's obvious. Personally for me, Blizzard's opinion is more important that private server guys opinions, especially when they are biased.
    Well you can stick to your opinion, I have mine and all good.

6. But again, in situations where mage-rogue-feral are playing piano on the keyboard, DK players can faceroll with the same success.
    Every single class is a faceroll class. Just because you press more keys that doesn't mean it isn't a faceroll class. Here's the point you don't hit;

THIS GAME IS NOT HARD. If you actually after 7 years still truly believe that the game is hard you're stuck in the past and you should jump back to 2016.

List of facts:
    1. DK is a hero class wich has not real counter class like other classes have.
    3. All that crap confirmed by game designers.
    4. 99% players who oppose that are DK players.
    Can you then explain me why there are only two DK's in this whole server that destroy my hunter and the funny fact is that Justmarried is one of them. Following your logic, since it's a noob friendly class, they should be able to destroy a hunter easily right? No. The game is facerolling as a whole, people just like to make it complicated and even worst than what it is supposed to be.

7. Every single class is a faceroll class. Just because you press more keys that doesn't mean it isn't a faceroll class. Here's the point you don't hit;

THIS GAME IS NOT HARD. If you actually after 7 years still truly believe that the game is hard you're stuck in the past and you should jump back to 2016.

Can you then explain me why there are only two DK's in this whole server that destroy my hunter and the funny fact is that Justmarried is one of them. Following your logic, since it's a noob friendly class, they should be able to destroy a hunter easily right? No. The game is facerolling as a whole, people just like to make it complicated and even worst than what it is supposed to be.
    What's your arena experience when this game is "faceroll" as you say? If your idea of faceroll is popping cds and nuking people as hunter/ret or some **** like that at 1500 mmr then yes, it is faceroll. Try playing your hunter at a bit higher mmr. Also, are you seriously suggesting that playing DK is harder than playing sub rogue?

8. [u]Every single class is a faceroll class. Just because you press more keys that doesn't mean it isn't a faceroll class.
    The first time when i really want ignore function on the forum.
    You are completely clueless, and i gently ask you to never quote me again for the love of the God.

9. Every single class is a faceroll class. Just because you press more keys that doesn't mean it isn't a faceroll class.
    That's fantastic.
    Would use that as forum signature.

10. Where are Elipa's titles as mage or rogue, he said they are op. Oh wait, he does not have any.

wtf... did i say somewhere i had something like a title with a mage or rog? I said that they are hard to win as uh dk,MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND OPINION i clearly stated in my previous post.
    Skilled sub(duel hero) in 1v1 is hard,idk some people play dk and kill faster rogues i dont.
    I didnt mention anything about mages or rogues titles,i dont even play that classes,i thought my english are broken,i see you cant read properly,in previous post i said in terms of arena i have duelist(got from 3v3) and challenger from 2v2,first one you can see from my avatar here on forum,
    I just mentioned that dk can be defeated,
    And i didnt declined any real fact about dks,but saying that dk has no counter then you are either new to duels arenas and pvp or you hate so much dks that you wanna make them(the players that play dk) feel less skilled.
    Stereotypes remain stereotypes,just like the players that say this is a p2w server and keep complaining about donors while in fact they should thank donors because they support with real money so they can play for free.

http://challonge.com/DW1v1a

We talk about 1v1 facerollclass?
    One of the many 1v1 events hosted by GM hisue i won this year
    I was 5.9 gs and i won that event that day was streamed on deathwing(before merge as we know icecrown now)
    Fought "richer" ppl,
    A perfect example.
    You think dk is faceroll you even said that
    Just like the ppl say about donors and ****.
    Edited: September 16, 2016 Reason: To post a small e-peen to my new friend vieiraj

11. What's your arena experience when this game is "faceroll" as you say? If your idea of faceroll is popping cds and nuking people as hunter/ret or some **** like that at 1500 mmr then yes, it is faceroll. Try playing your hunter at a bit higher mmr. Also, are you seriously suggesting that playing DK is harder than playing sub rogue?
    Not going to lose my time with you since all you try to do is instigate personal hate; You even go to other threads to throw a stone at me as an individual so I'm just going to overlook all that you wrote.

The first time when i really want ignore function on the forum.
    You are completely clueless, and i gently ask you to never quote me again for the love of the God.
    Clueless when I'm able to get myself to 2k Rating with my hunter as full PvE. Right... I forgot that this place is a place that receives all the PvP and PvE gods. I just wish people would stop being so naive.

That's fantastic.
    Would use that as forum signature.
    Are you going to deny that just because you make more macros than a certain player your class isn't still a faceroll class? I can have 300 macros on my hunter; People will still call it a faceroll class. The game is easy; People just like to overthink about it and make it look hard from their perspective - I guess that's how you trick people to make them think that some players are good at this game.

12. People will still call it a faceroll class.
    Huntard is faceroll on the battleground but requires skill on arena and far away from being faceroll there.
    No ?

13. Not going to lose my time with you since all you try to do is instigate personal hate; You even go to other threads to throw a stone at me as an individual so I'm just going to overlook all that you wrote.

Clueless when I'm able to get myself to 2k Rating with my hunter as full PvE. Right... I forgot that this place is a place that receives all the PvP and PvE gods. I just wish people would stop being so naive.

Are you going to deny that just because you make more macros than a certain player your class isn't still a faceroll class? I can have 300 macros on my hunter; People will still call it a faceroll class. The game is easy; People just like to overthink about it and make it look hard from their perspective - I guess that's how you trick people to make them think that some players are good at this game.
    FACT.asddsa

14. Hi there Eli and yeah people say *dk is so easy everyone can play it and win* well then I have a question for those people that say it... where are your titles on dk's then? Oh wait, you don't have any.
    You enjoy life better when you avoid "randoms"
    Some people just dislike/hate either because they arent as good as you or because you are a donor or something.
    Like in this thread everyone comes to show us "knowledge" about how faceroll class dk is,all these players that say dk is just faceroll,they have never played it or never achieved something in pvp.

15. List of facts:
    1. DK is a hero class
    This is true, OP, just roll a dk and you will be fine 90% of the time.
    You don't need shadowmourne or other bis pve items to perform good; dk is very simple to play compared to a warrior, hunter, rogue, lock or mage noob friendly/easy to learn; easy to get 1950 for helm with 2-3 vp items and rest farmed; enjoyable in world pvp and bgs because u can 1v3 randoms or spread aids to 40 ppl in av etc.

Disclaimer I'm not saying dk players are inferior to others, its just how wotlk is.

First 12345 Last