1. Best class for duelling is frost mage, period. Stating otherwise shows just lack of experience or absence of undrestanding the game mechanics.
    What goes for the x class is easy since it uses only x amount of macros, spells or abilities is just complete bs, pvp is not scripted you act according to the situation. Don't be the guy who loses 100 times to a certain class but instead of analysing just trashes the topic thus wasting everyones time.
    Edited: September 20, 2016

2. Best class for duelling is frost mage, period. Stating otherwise shows just lack of experience or absence of undrestanding the game mechanics.
    What goes for the x class is easy since it uses only x amount of macros, spells or abilities is just complete bs, pvp is not scripted you act according to the situation. Don't be the guy who loses 100 times to a certain class but instead of analysing just trashes the forum thus wasting everyones time.
    If you're talking about me, i just want to create a char and get him 80 before the 1st october, if rates were not reduced, i would just continue to gear my feral. You didn't even read my first pos.

Edit : Sorry, i thought you were talking about me
    Edited: September 23, 2016

3. If you're talking about me, i just want to create a char and get him 80 before the 1st october, if rates were not reduced, i would just continue to gear my feral. You didn't even read my first post, *****.
    No, i didn't mean you sorry.
    Edited my first post.

First ... 345