1. What's the best class for 1v1 in your opinion?

I know it depends on your skill, but i would like to know what's the best class for dueling, if you know how to play it, in your opinion ?

Dk ? Hunt ? Mage or SP ?

2. probably dk or rogue
    spriest has no chance vs a dk at all assuming the dk is geared, so it's hard to call them the best, dk has counters too but less impossible to beat ones.

3. Ok and what's about mage ? I would like to play it, is it good for 1v1 ?

4. if you're good yes, doubly so because people arent conditioned to fighting mages often on this server

5. Ok thanks man, i have a last question, can you beat a hunter as a mage if oyu're good ?

6. Go hpala or disci priest - win every duel ez

7. Go hpala or disci priest - win every duel ez
    What happens if you fight one of those classes with enough self healing to make it a stalemate? It's a battle of wills at that point? And classes like dk should be able to kill you eventually if they're any good.

8. Ok thanks man, i have a last question, can you beat a hunter as a mage if oyu're good ?
    No you can't.

9. can you beat a hunter as a mage if oyu're good ?
    As wizert you can derail huntard only if he is noob or crappy geared.
    Or survival specced.

Horde side it's way harder to rape huntards bcs shadowmeld.
    Edited: September 14, 2016

10. Rogue always. But still skill > class.

11. game is not balanced around 1v1

but rogue imo

12. I'd say that probably for Warmane DK fits better for the 1v1 duels. But, if the class is played on its 10/10 skill cap, frost Mage is the one

13. If you are tryharder and like chalange pick:

Rogue
    Mage
    Dlock(well not really but still its not noob class)
    Feral

If you like easy things without too much effort pick :

DK
    Hunter
    Spriest

btw mage can't win hunter? just wow.. lol even arcane mage with coroded key or fire can beat it easily frost is a bit tryhard more bcz you have to kill pet...

14. game is not balanced around 1v1

but rogue imo
    Hard to say that with ret pallies' freedom breaking stuns in WOTLK. There are so many rets in this expansion that no rogue can feel like a 1v1 god.

I think the correct answer is DK. Is there any class a DK can look at and think "oh no, I'm in trouble"? I can't think of any.

But the flip side of that is that it's hard for a DK to do anything that really seems "pro" in a 1v1 win and earns respect of other players.

When I am killed by a DK I tend to think "yeah, whatever- it's a DK," but I rarely find myself impressed by his skill. The same applies to rets. A rogue can win and look pro doing it.
    Edited: September 14, 2016

15. Best 1v1 class are Uh DK and Enh Shami. DK is quite easy to master, Enh Shami is terrible hard.

123 ... Last