1. One of the many 1v1 events hosted by GM hisue i won this year
    I was 5.9 gs and i won that event that day was streamed on deathwing(before merge as we know icecrown now)
    Fought "richer" ppl,
    A perfect example.
    And why you've provided that ? I didn't call u a noob to force some proofs.
    All i want to say: Dk, as class, has the highest potential among all classes with less efforts to achive that.
    Surely you can be bad or you can be good even as hero class.
    Edited: September 16, 2016

2. This is true, OP, just roll a dk and you will be fine 90% of the time.
    You don't need shadowmourne or other bis pve items to perform good; dk is very simple to play compared to a warrior, hunter, rogue, lock or mage noob friendly/easy to learn; easy to get 1950 for helm with 2-3 vp items and rest farmed; enjoyable in world pvp and bgs because u can 1v3 randoms or spread aids to 40 ppl in av etc.

Disclaimer I'm not saying dk players are inferior to others, its just how wotlk is.
    This guy :D
    Make a dk and duel me( i will play my feral druid) lets see if you will be fine 90% of the time.

And hell ye dk is so simple,when i will kite you,you gonna start pulling your hair. Or when i will kill your gargo in 5-6 seconds or faster there you go.

Wotlk is best expansion for pvp and most balanced i think,you wont be safe as dk if you dont know how to play,and you wont reach 1950 for helm so easy if you keep facing good comps and never learned to focus stun silence or to grip the enemy who's killing your healer(if you play heal/dps)
    Everyone talks so easy,about how damn easy is dk,nothing is easy in pvp if you dont know how to play.

3. And why you've provided that ? I didn't call u a noob to force some proofs.
    All i want to say: Dk, as class, has the highest potential among all classes with less efforts to achive that.
    Surely you can be bad or you can be good even as hero class.
    Most about the mage rogue thing :p
    Sure it has his potential,look at most dks...
    From 100, 2-5 have titles... even if its faceroll or easier as some of you call it,but if you don't know what to do...
    And the op asked about 1v1 thing, same thing,normal dk cant handle skilled mage,he will get nervous just to much snare slow,
    One day i tried spriest,i find it kinda hard,but i find feral easy,most people say feral is very hard but for me is super easy coz i love the class i enjoy it,while i dont like priest.
    Its player prefference,some people learn easy dk others hard.

4. This guy :D
    Make a dk and duel me( i will play my feral druid) lets see if you will be fine 90% of the time.

And hell ye dk is so simple,when i will kite you,you gonna start pulling your hair. Or when i will kill your gargo in 5-6 seconds or faster there you go.

Wotlk is best expansion for pvp and most balanced i think,you wont be safe as dk if you dont know how to play,and you wont reach 1950 for helm so easy if you keep facing good comps and never learned to focus stun silence or to grip the enemy who's killing your healer(if you play heal/dps)
    Everyone talks so easy,about how damn easy is dk,nothing is easy in pvp if you dont know how to play.
    I used to play a dk, and I can safely say it takes more effort to grind that helm on a rogue than on a dk.You may ask why, it's because there is more room for mistakes as a dk. How many rogues out of 100 have a title?

5. Oh this turned to one of these threads again :D

6. I used to play a dk, and I can safely say it takes more effort to grind that helm on a rogue than on a dk.You may ask why, it's because there is more room for mistakes as a dk. How many rogues out of 100 have a title?
    I agree with what you said is correct,it applies to all classes&specs,which means that all classes can be op if played right,but people tend to rage because they cant beat a class(despite its a counter or not) they refuse to improve,they just wanna complain and whine,and even if its a fact that some classes have an advantage over your class,what stops them to improve?

To answer about how many rogues have a title well :D
    I barelly see rogues with an arena title,but hey! Maybe they are more into duels : )

I once heard something funny:

"The class you don't play its always the most overpowered one" something like that,people always whine about it.

7. I agree with what you said is correct,it applies to all classes&specs,which means that all classes can be op if played right,but people tend to rage because they cant beat a class(despite its a counter or not) they refuse to improve,they just wanna complain and whine,and even if its a fact that some classes have an advantage over your class,what stops them to improve?
    Not quite, well, it really depends on situations, but this isn't the case. The small problem here, people are just talking about each class itself, where the biggest external factor comes from the gear you can have, or buy in case you're willing to donate enough money for the called "BiS". The impact of Level 277+ heroics combined with Shadowmourne is something never seen (or very rarely) on any other patch/expansion in PvP, and in fact, those classes which can wield them, warr dk and ret pala, become way more overpowered than any others. Take my example maybe, I remember my rogue being 4k gs and I was beating them without any problem (same gs vs gs), now I'm 6k+ and having some troubles agaisnt BiS

Also, there are classes which have higher skill cap than others, DK is, in my opinion, and yes I've played it quite enough before, probably the least skill cap required class. The point A where you learn the basics and the point B where you fully develop it (called the skill cap, in other words) are close from each other compared to the others. Same goes to ret pala, or hunter, or sPriest, etc, while frost mage has the highest cap. This is just my opinion though about 1vs1 situations according to the topic

As for arena 2s, you won't see much rogues because it's a terrible class in terms of "fun", as their spirit is mostly turned on bgs and world PvP. At least it's just how I see it

8. This thread is really gold. DK is for 1v1 just as broken as holy/arms is in 2v2. If you beat a DK in a duel, he is either a) low geared b) brain damaged c) offline. If he is any decent, he is gonna roflstomp you all over. Despite your lovely theories

9. Unholy death knight for sure however ret paladins with high resilience and bauble of true who never leave shield and pillar and red judge 24/7 are absolute cancer. Then again, these kind of ret paladins are the bane of all melee; except maybe enhance,enh shamans however enh still struggles.

Legit almost no way to lose to caster as dk unless youre a dropkick

Frost presence does well against hunters. Spread your defensives. Pet leap to attempt to eat trap on garg; you will win at least half of hunters as a bare minimum

10. Prot paladin, blood dk, prot warrior, feral druid, rogue

11. This is true, OP, just roll a dk and you will be fine 90% of the time.
    You don't need shadowmourne or other bis pve items to perform good; dk is very simple to play compared to a warrior, hunter, rogue, lock or mage noob friendly/easy to learn; easy to get 1950 for helm with 2-3 vp items and rest farmed; enjoyable in world pvp and bgs because u can 1v3 randoms or spread aids to 40 ppl in av etc.

Disclaimer I'm not saying dk players are inferior to others, its just how wotlk is.
    TRUE, nab class

12. Prot paladin, blood dk, prot warrior, feral druid, rogue
    Isn't blood really bad vs casters?

13. I have played DK as main class in the past for around 2 years+(now im playing as different class).From my point of view they are strong class overall,but they arent as strong as some pple think.And yes they have counters - skilled retrys(that know how to kitte and dispell),rogues(some duel heroes),feral druids,frost mages and probably some afflict warlocks will eat you alive in normal situations(when you dont have preparation with custom talents/items).I dont want to mention that you cant kill alone any skilled heals unless he is oom or without any cds.

From my point of view rogues are the best class for pvp,bcuz you can choose when to fight and when to run,but still i dont like the playstyle - its boring.
    For duels i will say that probably afflict warlocks,frost mages,rogues(pple who know how to optimise cds) are the best.

14. Isn't blood really bad vs casters?
    It is really bad against casters.

15. wtf all u talking about??? where is holy paladin
    1.holy paladin
    dk only for noobs (so we take combat rougue coz its easyer then dk)

First ... 2345 Last