1. Getting my arse whooped by npc creeps..

Hello Warmane forum,

I am a returning player.. currently a lvl 21 Dwarf Hunter set in Duskwood. USUALLY play solo.

In my attempt to quest hard and power-level.. I find myself getting shredded by the Ghouls and Ogres. This, has also happened through Loch Modan, Westfall, and now Duskwood. In order to succeed I have to pull each one out individual and sick my pet on them; which by the time I clear out a cave, the ones at the entrance respawned and I'm screwed.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a pro player, i expect to die (maybe not as frequently though?). I would consider myself appropriately geared for my level, I try to keep up with the highest stat gear (both weapons and armor) every couple-few levels. I also make sure to keep my skills upgraded to max level possible, and all of my talent points distributed.

Any pro-tips, guidelines, advice to give to a newbie struggling to stay alive?

2. Yes, I understand that. But I ask..

Any pro-tips, guidelines, advice to give to a newbie struggling to stay alive?

3. I could remember wrong, but aren't the ghouls and ogres orange/red to you at that level?

My best advice, if survival is a struggle, is to focus on green/yellow quests and blast through them much quicker. It takes no time compared to struggling with orange/red mobs, and you won't run out of quests as easily.

4. I could remember wrong, but aren't the ghouls and ogres orange/red to you at that level?

My best advice, if survival is a struggle, is to focus on green/yellow quests and blast through them much quicker. It takes no time compared to struggling with orange/red mobs, and you won't run out of quests as easily.
    On reddit I was advised to move to Redridge and complete that area first.

5. What's your spec btw? I levelled marksman with hardly any problems.

Also, yes, clearing redridge as much as possible will make your life in Duskwood easier

6. Redridge should be appropriate place for you
    Edited: September 15, 2016

7. Ghouls in duskwood are 29+, i did them with group of 2 ppl, speed run :P

8. What's your spec btw? I levelled marksman with hardly any problems.

Also, yes, clearing redridge as much as possible will make your life in Duskwood easier
    Marksmanship ofc :) Did a little bit of questing in Redridge yesterday evening. Seems like a hell of a difference.

I was simply misguided by my guildmates :/

9. Marksmanship ofc :) Did a little bit of questing in Redridge yesterday evening. Seems like a hell of a difference.

I was simply misguided by my guildmates :/
    Beast-mastery is easy-mode leveling. Use Marksman as PVP or PVE when your max level.

10. Do I have the option to respec ever?
    Of course, just go see your trainer. :) Though it may be a bit expensive at your level.